Skills: Project Engineer, Subsea Engineering, Well Intervention
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Singapore, Singapore
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: Singapore
Responsible for well intervention tower upgrade project planning and project execution. Providing field support and technical expertise for the Capital Projects Group.
Managing vendor engineers, technicians, 3rd party vendors and classification and regulatory bodies to ensure quality of execution and schedule on track.
- Project planning and control of project execution
- Provide field support and technical consultation
- Vendors proposals review
- Plan review and approve Engineering Drawings
Education: BS degree / Marine engineering degree / 10 years of experience
Experience: 5 years in project supervisory or engineering role. Huisman Well Intervention systems experience is a must.
- Strong technical knowledge with a wide range of hands-on experience
- Installation, Commissioning, Maintenance and Survey of all types machinery used in the offshore drilling and marine industries
- Technical Writing
- Safety Management
- Supervision of multi-national, multi-discipline personnel
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- New build construction, Upgrade & commissioning experience
- Reliable, conscientious and enthusiastic team player with strong motivation
- Project support and technial decisions based on project requirements
A dynamic company formed in year 2007 by a group of engineers with extensive experience in the oil & gas industry ranging from Onshore Production, Offshore Production, Drilling and Diving Support
We offer support to the industry by supplying Quality Engineers and Administrative staff for Construction, Commissioning, and Operations (both onshore and off shore).
- Integrated project controls, cost estimating, cost management, planning, documentation control, risk analysis and systems development.
- Contract review, contract administration, claims advice and contract document preparation.
- Engineering Review
- Process Engineering, Equipment design, Manufacturing and System .
- Systems Design & Integration
- Requirement analysis, systems analysis, vendor selection, workflow modelling, data modelling.
- Hazid, Hazop, FMECA
- Assessment of technical systems as well as procedures.
- Factory Acceptance Tests
31 Jurong Port Road 02-12
Jurong Logisctics Hub
Tel : +65 62652432
Fax : +65 62652132