Pasadena, California, United States
Pasadena, California, United States
Skills: Electrical Technician, Instrumentation Technician
Experience: 4 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Pasadena, California, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Heat Trace Technician-Electrical Instrument
HEAT TRACE TECHNICIAN -$26-30 an Hour DOE for Journeyman Electrician-$101 per day per for days per diem for days worked
DURATION Expected 3 months - Overtime to be expected.
Enermech Mechanical Services is a provider of Electrical & Instrument Construction, Maintenance and Capital Project Solutions within the Industrial Division of Oil & Gas, Petrochemical and Automation, with an ever expanding workforce of both Direct Hire Craft and Professional Staff
Position Summary for Electrical Heat Trace Technicians
- Responsible for Reading Wiring Diagrams, P&ID, Pipe ISO and Project Specification to perform the Scope of Work.
- Has the ability to identify Safety Risks and the Precautions required for eliminating Risks of Shock or Burns.
- Familiar with 120/240 Heat Trace Cables and able to verify footage per wattage.
- Ability to Measure, Cut, Bend, Thread and Install Electrical Conduit as needed and possess all common Hand Tools.
- Can Install Heat Trace Control Panels, Components, Breakers, Relays, Cables, Splice Kits, and End Kits per Project Specifications.
- Has worked with Insulation Dept. for removal of Insulation when Trouble Shooting or Repairing.
- Familiar with all types of Electrical Heat Trace, such as Safety Showers, Process Lines, Tube Bundles, Exchangers and Vessels.
- Able to perform Test of Continuity and Resistance on Circuits to Verify Heat Trace, along with Electrical and Safe Installations of Components using testing instruments such as Ohmmeter, Megger, and Volt Meter.
- Additional Responsibilities include working at Heights and High Noise Level.
- Minimum 4 years of Experience as an Industrial Heat Trace Electrician, with TDLR Electrical Journeyman License/NCCER or vast experience.
- Experienced with Trouble Shooting, Repair/Replace Electrical Heat Trace within Industrial Zones.
- Familiar to Work on Heated Surfaces with Insulation.
- Must have all Hand Tools common to the Trade.
- Physical Requirements: Bending, Kneeling, Climbing, Hot and Cold Conditions.
- Experienced working at Heights.
EnerMech Mechanical Services employs 3000 staff across 40 locations in the UK, Europe, the Middle East, Caspian, Asia, Australia and the Americas, and has evolved in to one of the world's leading integrated engineering contractors, continuing to serve the energy sector whilst expanding its service offering into new sectors, including renewables, LNG, defense, power, infrastructure and petrochemicals.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, citizenship, genetic information or other protected status under federal, state or local laws.
EnerMech Mechanical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability.
Any job offer is contingent upon the successful completion of pre-
employment drug screen, physical, criminal background check,
education/employment verifications and reference checks. NO FELONIES AND
CLEAR DRIVING RECORD are required. All qualified candidates for this
position must be eligible to work in the United States without VISA
You can go direct to our careers page below and apply to the position you qualify for: