Skills: Hydraulic & Pneumatic, Instrumentation Technician
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Location: Gray, Louisiana, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
This is an offshore position with a 14/14 rotation
· Perform Safety meetings and job Safety analysis.
· Perform accident reporting and post-accident investigations.
· Read Piping and Instrument diagrams as well as Safety Flow diagrams.
· Read SAFE charts.
· Use trade techniques developed in the industry for the installation of tubing on safety systems installation.
· Install and fitting of components and tubing on production vessels with little supervision.
· Conduct safety system testing after installation.
· Set and test pilots, level controllers and PSVs.
· Make minor panel revisions with supervision.
· Perform appropriate paperwork as defined by management.
· Ability to bend conduit with minimal supervision.
· Group tubing
· Working with high pressure tubing (Autoclave)
· Up to 1 inch tubing (job could involve bore tubing)
· Hawke connectors
· Low voltage instrumentation