Dhahran, Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia
Dhahran, Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Dhahran, Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
We are looking to hire a GCC national for our Slickline Technical and Sales operations based in Al-Khobar, Saudi.
Proven technical credentials with a solid business and sales acumen in Slickline technology and techniques with understanding of workover, production, well remediation solutions in the well cycle.
10 years+ experience and Arabic speaking in a must.
Sales, Marketing, Operations Management
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
Always discuss the scope of your role with your manager.
• Delivers on sales targets.
• Listens for opportunities for their and other Product Lines/product lines. Listens for market and competitive intelligence. Informs Schlumberger via management and CRM (Customer Relationship Management).
• Develops new business by finding opportunities in new technology and services and maintains existing business.
• Establishes lasting, professional relationships with customer contacts. Meets regularly with customers, and is intimately familiar with their business plans.
• Understands customer's local environment and identifies new technical applications suited to their needs.
• Ensures that problems arising from sales are responded to and appropriately managed.
• Maintains integrity in all words and actions ensuring ethics, quality and HSE (Health, Safety and Environment) are evident and a key differentiator.
• Actively updates account and sales management regarding changes to customer accounts.
• Coordinates scheduling with the service delivery organization as required.
• Uses the sales systems and processes to document and communicate opportunities, market and competitive intelligence, customer information including: contacts, visit reports, etc.
Competencies to be kept current:
• Clearly understands customer drivers and how they translate into sales leads
• Profit and customer service driven
• Understands competition's offering, pricing tactics and sales strategies
• Understands markets where customers operate
• Able to build lasting and professional customer relationships
• Good communicator
• Good negotiation skills
• Strong understanding of Product Line's technology and services
• Understands sales pipeline and opportunity management
• Effectively uses Sales Business Systems
Schlumberger is the world's leading provider of technology for reservoir characterization, drilling, production, and processing to the oil and gas industry. We have more than 20 years of experience in delivering world-class service to our customers through integrated projects. These projects range from basic service coordination through to complete development and abandonment of fields. To meet the growing needs of our business we are encouraging applications from experienced professionals who share our passion for delivering excellence in all aspects of project delivery.
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the world’s leading provider of integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions to the oil and gas industry. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.
Schlumberger is ranked in the Global Top 10 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.