Skills: IT - Software Development
Experience: 6 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
The candidate may work on any of the following:
- Working within an Agile team to develop, test, and maintain SharePoint business applications built on Microsoft technologies.
- Participating with the team in the collection and documentation of user's requirements, development of user stories, and estimates.
- Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards
- Involved in High Level and Low Lever estimation process
- Participating in reviews of other Agile team's applications and code
- Participating in application system and integration testing.
- Package and support deployment of releases.
- Adhering to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time and on-budget.
- Providing third-level support to Business users.
- Analyzing and resolving technical and application problems.
- Preparing reports, manuals and other documentation
- Work with Architect to develop best practices for solution development.
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
- 6 or more years of experience with Microsoft .NET development using C#
- 6 or more years of experience with SQL Server database design and development.
- 2 or more years of experience with Office 365. SPFX development
- 3 or more years of experience with agile development methodologies
- 6 or more years of experience with unit testing, system testing, integration testing.
- Establishes strong working relationship with team members
- Positive team work attitude appreciating each team members contributions and values each member
- Values clients and responds to their business value driven needs
- Flexibility in day to day work
- Advanced knowledge in MS-Office
- Expert level English written and verbal communication skills
- Interpersonal skills and Team player
- Pro-active, self-motivated and eager to acquire knowledge
- Ability to work under pressure
- Problem solving and analytic skills
- Candidates must be able to legally work and reside in the US, without sponsorship
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
Schlumberger is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor - priority referral Protected Veterans requested.
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the world’s leading provider of integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions to the oil and gas industry. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.
Schlumberger is ranked in the Global Top 10 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.