Experience: 1 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Guangzhou Shi, Guangdong Sheng, China
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
With leading experience in product innovation, client value for more than one century, Chevron lubricants provide products and services under Chevron, Texaco, Caltex brand for over 100 countries globally.
Chevron Oronite, a subsidiary of Chevron Corporation, is a world-scale developer, manufacturer and marketer of lubricant and fuel additives and chemicals. Our product are designed to help enhance the performance and extend the life of many types of transportation and industrial equipment. The success of our global organization is driven by our 2,000 employees working in research and development, manufacturing, supply chain, and sales and marketing across 14 countries.
We believe that talents, partnerships and performance are the keys to making us a major international energy company. Chevron provides a dynamic working environment which allows our employees to perform their best.
Chevron is accepting online applications for the position of FLSR located in Guangzhou Office , Guangdong /China ,
Responsible for delivering the volume and margin target of assigned markets (territory) and customers:
1) Develop annual sales target and sales plans and programs to achieve the same
2) Develop market coverage and network plan for assigned territories and markets
3) Recruit new marketers, identify and capture new business opportunities
4) Deploy and negotiate contracts/targets with marketers/customers
5) Responsible for assigned marketers sell-in and sell-out performance and identify and understand root cause of gaps and develop solutions
6) Mentor and coach one FLSR
7) Manage relevant sales expenses within given budget
8) Ensure compliance discipline by operating within the laws and executing all tasks in full compliance with Chevron policies
Manage all aspects of the sales process:
1) Organize and conduct regular sales calls in the field
2) Implement company's pricing strategy, sales & marketing programs to help marketers/customers achieve their volume target
3) Provide basic product knowledge and selling skills training to marketers and their sales reps
4) Work with marketers to tailor marketing programs to address local market needs
5) Monitor level of sales support to marketers to ensure the return on investment is reasonable and balanced
6) Provide reasonable forecast of marketers' sell-in volume through the monthly demand forecast cycle
7) Conduct regular review on marketers' performance, identify gaps and action plans to close gaps
8) Manage day-to-day sales operation issues including but not limited to channel conflicts, ordering, delivery and past dues collection
9) Handle customer complaints and engage cross function stakeholders to resolve complaints in a timely and effective manner
10) Monitor market/industry trends and collect competitive intelligence and feedback the same to supervisor
1) At least 5 years of relevant sales experience preferably from the lubricants industry
2) Good communication and interpersonal skills
3) Demonstrated network planning, problem solving and negotiation capabilities
4) Have basic understanding on customer profitability, ROI and pricing concepts
5) Able to collaborate and influence other functional groups to execute for enterprise value
6) Able to work with minimal supervision and under tight or stringent deadlines
7) Willing to travel at least 60% of time
8) Bachelor degree holder preferred
Chevron is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gendier identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status, or other status protected by law or regulation.
Chevron is one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies. Our success is driven by our people and their commitment to get results the right way – by operating responsibly, executing with excellence, applying innovative technologies and capturing new opportunities for profitable growth. Some of our specialties include generating power and produce geothermal energy; investing in profitable renewable energy and energy efficiency solutions; and developing the energy resources of the future, including researching advanced biofuels.
Our diverse and highly skilled workforce consists of approximately 64,700 employees, including more than 3,200 service station employees. At Chevron, we’re focused on safely delivering the energy needed to power human and economic progress worldwide. But how do we do that when harnessing fossil fuels can be inherently risky? To meet these challenges, Chevron has spent more than 20 years expanding systems that support a culture of safety and environmental stewardship that strives to achieve unequaled performance and prevent all serious incidents and fatalities. We call this Operational Excellence, and it drives everything we do.
Diversity & Inclusion
We’re committed to reflecting in our workforce the rich diversity of cultures and racial and ethnic backgrounds in the communities where we live and work. We’re also devoted to encouraging a diversity of ideas.
Diversity is one of the cornerstones of our values, which we call The Chevron Way. The Chevron Way states:
“We learn from and respect the cultures in which we work. We value and demonstrate respect for the uniqueness of individuals and the varied perspectives and talents they provide. We have an inclusive work environment and actively embrace a diversity of people, ideas, talents and experiences.”
As a core value, diversity is critical to developing a talented, high-performing workforce needed for ongoing business success. The Chevron Way’s focus on people has helped establish a culture that attracts, develops and retains more diverse talent.
We Support Career & Personal Development
We value the importance of managing work/life priorities by offering flexible work schedules, on-site child care at some facilities, adoption assistance, dual-career couple support, scholarships and tuition reimbursement.
At Chevron, you’ll find a workplace committed to your professional development. You’ll receive support and tools to create your own career path, including education assistance support which pays up to 75% of the cost (including tuition, textbooks, lab fees, and registration and administration fees) for approved courses. To strengthen organizational capability, we develop our employees’ and contractors’ skills and experience through our Invest in People strategy. As part of this strategy, discussions focused on continually improving individual performance are held between managers and employees.
Chevron is ranked in the Global Top 10 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.