Skills: Customer Service, Secretarial or Administrative
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Oceaneering is a global provider of engineered services and products, primarily to the offshore energy industry. We develop products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. We operate the world's premier fleet of work class ROVs. Additionally, we are a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, umbilicals, subsea hardware, and tooling. We also use applied technology expertise to serve the defense, entertainment, material handling, aerospace, science, and renewable energy industries.
Duties & Responsibilities
To ensure that all customer requirements are met while keeping customers informed of progress. Ultimately, the role is to ensure we increase sales whilst maintaining a strong customer focus.
- Receiving, Registering and Processing Customer Enquiries.
- Receiving, Registering and Processing Customer Orders, paying attention to detail.
- Customer contact, both written and oral.
- Identify and assess customer needs to achieve satisfaction
- Informing Customers on their order statuses
- Liaise with Operations, Engineering and Accounts regarding any issues to do with customer
- orders and queries.
- Ensure customer orders are shipped on schedule as per customer requirements.
- General office administration details
- Perform other similar or related duties as necessary.
Ensure that the Safety policies and procedures are understood and adhered to so far as is reasonably practicable in order to ensure a safe working environment.
Carry out work in accordance with the Company Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Systems.
Perform the assigned tasks with due diligence regarding the Integrated Management Systems on the Company.
Eliminate waste of whatever form, to suggest the use of more environmentally friendly substances and practices and contribute to the continuous improvement of the environment.
This position has NO direct supervisory responsibilitie
- Experience in Internal Sales/ Customer Support Roles
- Standard Grade/ O Grade Level Education or Equivalent
- HNC/HND Level Education or Equivalent
- Higher Grade Level Education or Equivalent
- Degree Level Education
- Effective Communication Skills
- Negotiating and Influencing skills
- Ability to Prioritise Workload
- Knowledge of Contract Review
- Strong Customer Focus
- Good Microsoft Office Skills
- Familiar with CRM systems
- Ability to Resolve Conflict
- Problem Solving Skills
- Project Knowledge
- Able to Show an Attention to Detail and Accuracy
- Ability to Build Continuing Customer Relationships
- Commercial Awareness and Quotation Knowledge
- Knowledge of Customs Procedures
- Ability to Work Under Pressure
- Ability to Work Unsupervised
- Team Worker
We offer a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to advance in an international company. To apply, click 'Apply Now'.
Oceaneering develops products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. The company is the world's largest manufacturer and operator of work class Remotely Operated Vehicles (ROVs) and is also a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, workover control systems, asset integrity services, umbilicals, subsea hardware and tooling. Oceaneering also serves the aerospace, defense and theme park industries.