Experience: 8 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Bangkok Noi, Bangkok, Thailand
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Processing Technology Sales Manager - Thailand
Location - Bangkok, Thailand
Start Date -ASAP
Typical Working Hours - 45 Hours a week
Travel Requirements - Extensive travel across the Asia Pacific Region
Package - Competitive Salary + benefits
A multinational, word leading packaging and bottling machine manufacturer supplying the dairy and food & beverage industry.
• Acquire new customers in co-operation with the Regional Head of Sales
• Coordinate sales negotiations and to manage operational sales activities
• Develop new businesses: to analyse markets for potential new business opportunities
• Develop market strategies and to be responsible for the turnover in the respective country in agreement with the Regional Head of Sales
• Achieve sales targets and promote sales strategies in the defined area in agreement with the Regional Head of Sales
• Participate in pricing and contract negotiations with customers
• To be in charge of marketing activities such as road shows, exhibitions etc. in cooperation with the Regional Head of Sales
• To be able to perform risk management
• Handle claims management and inventory
The Candidate Requirements
• Completed Bachelor's or Master's degree in Engineering and/ or Business Administration
• Minimum 8 years working experiences in relevant field
• Negotiation skills
• Analytical and organizational skills
• General project management skills
• Intercultural awareness
• Comprehensive understanding of the liquid food industry
• Willingness to travel across Asia Pacific
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!