Skills: HR - General
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: East Java, Indonesia
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
ABLY RESOURCES are involved in a recruitment campaign requiring a HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER to be based in INDONESIA.
Located in the city of Surabaya, this opportunity is on a permanent basis with an offshore engineering organisation.
The Human Resources Manager will be responsible for the management of people related matters within the business' offshore and operations support. In addition, responsibilities will include the management and maintenance of all HR processes and procedures in accordance with industry standards.
The accountabilities associated with this role include, but aren't limited to;
- The management of all Human Resources and administration functions
- Continuously seek to improve, develop and implement plans to ensure compliance to Corporate HR policies, procedures and processes to achieve business objectives
- Maintain management guidelines by preparing, updating and recommending Human Resources Policies and Procedures for all areas
- Maintaining & updating all statutory compliances
- Drives all aspects of the employment lifecycle - from source, selection, recruitment through to onboarding, induction and retention
Ably Resources is an innovative, results focused recruitment consultancy building its reputation by consistently delivering the right people to the right job! We deliver cost effective permanent, contracting and temporary staffing services.
Our dedicated team believes in the importance of networks and industry knowledge. We work in partnership with a large range of clients from small, independent companies through to global blue chip organisations.
Our aim is to build and maintain long-term working relationships with our clients. Employers can trust us to offer tailor-made and cost-effective solutions to their recruitment problems, and jobseekers can trust us to deliver a discreet and dedicated service that will help them make the very best of their specialist skill-set.