Skills: Field Service Tech, Well Servicing & Testing
Other Skills: WS FIeld Specialist WCS
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: United Kingdom
These are permanent rotational roles that may require some offfice based duties in Aberdeen. The WS General Field Specialist WCS organises, oversees and performs all kinds of jobs with assigned equipment and people, safely and efficiently. Provides service delivery with flawless service quality and no HSE incidents in accordance with company policies, standards and procedures.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Complies with all company & regulatory HS&E & quality and IT standards and policies. Wears all personal protective equipment (PPE) as required & maintains required HS&E & SQ certifications up-to-date.
- Ensures that the correct people, equipment and materials arrive on time on location, and are rigged up, tested and ready to perform the job, as requested by client, with no deviations from KSQR and contingency plans in place.
- Ensures pre-job meetings are held with WS personnel, client and third-party personnel. Is accountable for the complete service delivery process to the client
- Executes successful jobs as per the design provided and approved by the client. Recognises risks associated with the operation and reduces these risks to as low as reasonably possible.
- Identifies any potential unplanned changes to the job program at the well site and initiates the district's management of change procedure(s). Ensures that all Well Services employees and contractors at the work site are in compliance with WS safety standards and other, relevant standards. Ensures that all personnel assigned are competent to drive and/or operate their assigned equipment.
- Completes all the required pre and post job paper work and job tickets on time and without errors as per company policies.
- Ensures preventive maintenance on WS equipment is performed as per WS Standard 03 and that unit/s is/are in safe, clean and proper working condition for the next service job.
- Performs KSQR inspections, CAT Self Assessments to ensure compliance with WS and company QHSE standards.
- Participates in the district HS&E & quality initiatives and programs (e.g. SOIMs, risk assessments, quality improvements, emergency response plan, HSE and SQ objectives, LPT and SQC).
- Performs risk analysis (e.g. HARC, JSA) before each job or task and identifies & addresses potential safety hazards. Corrects and report hazards immediately in QUEST or to supervisor.
- Develops technical knowledge in design and evaluation working closely with the mentor.
- Works with Manager and TDS to prepare for future career options.
- Stands in for FSM when on vacation.
- Coaches and mentors less experienced employees. Acts as a role model for all field operations people.
- All other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Valid offshore training certification
- Minimum 5 years' experience (cementing background)
- Excellent communicator - verbal and written
Tulloch Recruitment Limited is a multi-disciplined recruitment business which was established in 1993 and has developed a proven track record for providing specialist personnel to clients across the Oil & Gas and Renewables industries.
Headquartered in Aberdeen, Tulloch Recruitment is ideally situated to service the Oil & Gas sector in the North Sea but also operates globally. Tulloch Recruitment has recently serviced clients in projects across the UK ,central Europe, the Middle East, Canada, Latin America, the United States, Africa and Australasia.