Skills: Logistics Management, Supply Chain Management
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
The Business Process Improvement (BPI) Leader supports the organization through the implementation of initiatives to reduce waste and improve Logistics Control Tower (LCT) processes and performance with the objective of increasing quality delivered to customers. The scale and complexity of initiatives will depend upon the specific needs of the center/geography but all deliverables must provide a tangible improvement that positively impacts the customer and reporting.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage the implementation of Global Procedures and Key Performance Objectives
- Advise LCT Management to define and identify key metrics to measure performance and health of the Business Processes
- Lead internal Logistics training efforts throughout designated region and evaluate effectiveness of training and continuous improvement programs
- Understand D&A dashboards and provide regular feedback to report inconsistencies or improve content
- Work with other BPI Leads to share good practice and knowledge with a view to continually improve LCT business processes and overall efficiency
- Maintain and implement specific models, procedures and process instructions within the designated region
- Act as point of contact for stakeholders, collects regular feedback and develops actions to resolve concerns and issues relating to process and performance.
- Analyze service quality incidents and lead investigation along with remedial work plan implementation
- Communicate performance status and metrics to stakeholders within the designated region
- Inform the users about strategies, policies, processes, projects and procedures, and guarantees their consistency and application
- Advise on Logistics Management best practices to all Schlumberger Logistics stakeholders
- Operate and embed these practices via common and improved processes
- Comply with all Schlumberger Global and Local procedures applicable to the job function
- BPI may be assigned specific projects in addition to, or in lieu of those described above, according to the needs of the hub or company
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree, required, and/or Master's degree (preferably) in Logistics / Engineering / Business Administration
- Preferred minimum 3-5 years in Supply Chain, manufacturing or Engineering
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels, including executive leadership (both verbal and written)
- Proven ability to drive strategic change across a complex, cross-functional organization
- Experience in process improvement (Lean, Six Sigma, Value Stream Mapping, UTC ACE or similar tools)
- Candidate must also possess strong organization and problem-solving skills as well as the ability to work independently with changing priorities
- Strong financial metric skills to measure the Logistics business
- Ability to think strategically, analyze data and information objectively, and formulate out-of-the-box recommendations or new strategies
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the world’s leading provider of integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions to the oil and gas industry. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.
Schlumberger is ranked in the Global Top 10 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.