- Inspects hydraulic equipment for defects, such as misalignment, wear, insufficient lubrication, etc.
- Analyzes repair, installation and determines best way of making repairs to minimize interruption.
- Dismantles, cleans, repairs, replaces, installs, maintains, assembles and lubricates hydraulic and mechanical equipment.
- Adjusts equipment for proper operating characteristics, making either temporary or permanent repairs.
- Operates machine tools, such as drill press, pipe threading machine, power tools, etc
- Erects scaffolds and performs all rigging as necessary.
- Performs pipe fitting and other repairs of hydraulic lines as required and fabricates hose assemblies.
- Assembles or align gears, bearings and shafts, involving press, sliding and running fits in hydraulic pumps.
- Changes, sets up and adjusts equipment as required by current operating equipment conditions.
- Designs alterations to existing hydraulic systems.
- Performs minor electrical work required in the servicing, installation and repair of directional valves, solenoids, etc.
- Reads, understands hydraulic schematics, drawings and makes sketches if necessary for repair or installation work.
- All other tasks assigned by management.
- Secondary Responsibilities:
- Works with repair crews in the field
- Purchases part for hydraulic systems
- Performs light welding where required in association with routine/emergency repair or installation.
- Observes good housekeeping and safety on job site, hydraulic repair shop and maintenance shop.
EnerMech Mechanical Services employs 3000 staff across 40 locations in the UK, Europe, the Middle East, Caspian, Asia, Australia and the Americas, and has evolved in to one of the world's leading integrated engineering contractors, continuing to serve the energy sector whilst expanding its service offering into new sectors, including renewables, LNG, defense, power, infrastructure and petrochemicals.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, citizenship, genetic information or other protected status under federal, state or local laws.
EnerMech Mechanical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability. Any job offer is contingent upon the successful completion of pre-
employment drug screen, physical, criminal background check,
education/employment verifications and reference checks. NO FELONIES AND
CLEAR DRIVING RECORD are required. All qualified candidates for this
position must be eligible to work in the United States without VISA
sponsorship.You can go directly to our careers page below and apply to the position you qualify for:https://chk.tbe.taleo.net/chk01/ats/careers/v2/searchResults?org=ENERMECH&cws=37