- Execute sand breakthrough prediction through utilizing appropriate modelling software and provide effective sand control methods over the field life cycle through established methodology (e.g. Geomechanic, sand control, formation damage, inflow performance etc) to achieve incremental production and safeguard well integrity from sand producing zones.
- Perform sand transport and erosion risk assessment study in both surface and subsurface areas by assessing and quantifying erosion and deposition risks utilizing appropriate modelling tools (PIPESIM, OLGA, iCON-IPR, SandTech) and provide appropriate solutions including development of new technology to achieve incremental production and safeguard asset integrity from sand producing strings.
- Execute formation damage study in chemical or thermodynamics properties (e.g. fines migration, chemical incompatibility, emulsions, drilling fluids invasion, changes in rock wettability) through interpreting log data and provide suitable techniques and measures to prevent/mitigate formation damage including acidizing treatment using matrix stimulation techniques to restore/increase well production or injectivity.
- Perform Geomechanics modelling study to assess sand production prediction, caprock integrity, fault seal integrity and stability, reservoir compaction and subsidence by utilizing appropriate 1D and 3D Geomechanical Modelling tool and laboratory analysis covering rock mechanic testing and sand failure testing.
- Execute integrated study of the production system to achieve integrated field production enhancement/optimization from bottom hole to wellhead to shore using appropriate network modelling software and provide effective technical solution to address production anomalies i.e. formation damage, lifting equipment malfunction, well and surface restrictions.
- Conduct and analyze fluids modelling (phase diagrams (PVT)) and particles modelling based on laboratory analysis i.e. SARA, Rheology, PSD, Fluid Compositions etc. and undertake complex fluid motion and particles study utilizing appropriate software tools for engineering design, subsurface study, root-cause analysis etc to enhance production and achieving operational excellence.
- Conduct tubing design analysis based on well performance modeling using PVT data, well completion configuration, reservoir characteristic and nodal analysis and design and specify well completion accessories including wellhead equipment and X-Mas trees.
- Conduct well integrity assessment and propose gap closure program covering but not limited to the following areas: well intervention i.e. perforating, logging, slickline operations, flow assurance issues, Casing, Tubing, Production Packer, Christmas tree valves, SCSSV, Cement bond etc to restore or increase production or injection capacity while safeguarding well integrity.
- Conduct prediction of organic and inorganic scale formation, hydrate, wax formation and emulsion characterization based on the laboratory analysis i.e. BS&W, TAN, SARA, rheology, fluid characterization and compatibility test with the application of appropriate software and provide recommendation on prevention or treatment program using appropriate chemical or mechanical methodology to sustain well productivity.
- Foster and sustain effective working relationships and rapport with the government authorities, business and management institutions, national and key industry players and service providers to keep abreast with latest development to capture new business opportunities.