The Lubricant Supply Chain (LSC) organization is a critical part of the broader Lubricants business, and critical to winning in the marketplace, specifically in the Asia Pacific growth markets.
Key Enablers of a World Class Supply Chain are being a trusted partner to our stakeholders and having an engaged, equipped, empowered, and energized staff.
This is a critical role to prepare LSC for the Future of Supply Chain, to develop and execute LSC business engagement strategy on a Regional basis with the purpose of connecting staff with strategy to ensure each employee understands their personal contribution to business success.
Connecting leaders with staff at all levels to strengthen employee engagement and motivation; and drive a high-performance culture.
The key accountabilities are:
- Lead Future of Supply Chain regional coaching engagements to drive an innovative and fail fast culture.
- Develop and own LSC APME+ communication plan, aligning with global LSC Internal Communications strategy.
- Exercise a platter of Communication tools to reach out a wide multicultural group of colleagues across 15 countries:
- Be an enabler to deliver high impact Town halls through the LSC APME+ leaders across LSC locations.
- Be a thought partner with the LSC APME+ GM to craft timely and effective note to the teams.
- Be the lead for planning and organizing regional / functional webcasts (periodic / event based).
- Serve as key interface between the LSC APME+ GM and Leadership Team, supporting the preparation and delivery of Leadership events and engagements.
- Provide counsel on most effective internal communications channel (e.g. Newsletter, Newsflash, Yammer, My News, and Shell Tube) for staff engagement.
- Create and implement communication materials for engagement in line with group visual identity guidelines.
- Measure communication effectiveness to help prioritisation and improvement.
- Serve as SME on tools (e.g. Share-point) and approaches (e.g. Design Thinking) used by LSC APME+ for engagement and to perform coaching and troubleshooting.
- Work with Process Improvement and Assurance Leads to ensure Accelerator initiatives (e.g. TMS, DDMRP) are updated into LSC Priorities Standards for coaching conversations.
- Share good practices with LSC Internal Communications network of focal points.
Shell is one the largest foreign investors in Singapore and began operations in 1891. Today, we have more than 3,200 employees in Singapore alone. The Pulau Bukom Manufacturing Site today is the largest Shell refinery in the world in terms of crude distillation capacity, which makes Singapore a key regional supply and trading centre for Shell in the East. Singapore is the largest petrochemical production and export centre in the Asia Pacific region. Shell Jurong Island (SJI) manufactures petrochemicals to meet the fast-growing demand for these products in the region. We also have one of the largest single-branded retail networks in Singapore, providing customers with a wide range of quality products and services. When you join Shell in Singapore, you can count on our commitment to help you thrive and propel your career by means of our industry-leading development programme and our available and unrivalled pool of local and global experts. Our numerous global and local skill pools as well as our diversity are key to our success and continuing innovation.Requirements
- Degree holder with at least 8 years relevant experience in HR/ Internal communications/Change management functions.
- Interpersonal effectiveness in cross functional local/regional/global teams and managing multiple key stakeholders.
- Ability to influence others without direct authority.
- Persuasive in discussions with internal (senior) stakeholders
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt quickly to change.
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced, high volume environment is critical for success.
- Personal drive to ensure time-sensitive communications are scheduled and implemented within agreed timelines.
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date.
Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world.
The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand.
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.