Pasadena, Texas, United States
Pasadena, Texas, United States
Skills: QA / QC / Inspection
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Pasadena, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
VALVE SME INSPECTION
PRV / PSV Valves Inspection Manager
We are seeking an experienced PSV/PRV Valves Inspection Manager to enter a career with us, if you are an experienced engineer or Inspector with National Board VR Stamp exposure with at least 5 years of experience please respond to this request with your detailed resume outlining your experience and background.
- The manager requires more than 5 years' experience in all valve types PRV / PSV (incl. Gas/air, Steam and Liquid) and needs to have testing inspection experience both workshop and field. Needs to have an understanding of boiler codes, National Board accreditation for VR, API, AMSE standards, P&ID understanding, procedure writing and reviewing. Both onshore and offshore experience would be highly regarded.
The manager requires a talent for working with other people; fellow employees, customers, contractors. Must be capable of making quick, accurate decisions relative to problem solution & problem liability. Must be able to maintain accurate records and communicate reliable information thru detailed technical reports.
Core functions are;
- Safety management; in accordance with EnerMech IMS (Integrated Management System) and regulatory requirements across the business at all times.
- Industry and company compliance with systems requirements at all levels ensuring audit compliance.
- Assist with troubleshooting valve issues both workshop and field and advice on corrective actions and/or recommendations.
- Improve the operational systems, processes and policies, support better management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organisational planning.
- Play a significant role in long-term planning, including an initiative geared toward operational excellence.
- Be the focal point for customers on technical and commercial solutions for the Valve service line.
- Working with BD and sales; prepare and submit all technical and commercial proposals for the following areas;
- Valve test and Inspection (On and Offshore)
- Field testing and Inspection of valves
- Testing standards and requirements
- Assist in the marketing of field service.
- Work in liaison with the various technical support staff.
- Prepare and review technical documents, procedures and guidance materials for safe work methods, testing and repair of valves and training of personnel.
- Visit customers with the sales force to develop and grow service business opportunities.
- When required, deliver technical presentations to customers both internal and external
- Train other Field Service Engineers and Field Service Technicians in the safe and proper methods and procedures for test and repair of valves
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, competency and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor's degree preferred in a related field with 5 years minimum applicable job experience or high school graduate with 10 years minimum applicable job experience Valves and related Equipment background.
- Valid driver's license
- Valid Passport and ability to travel
EnerMech offers competitive pay and benefits, Insurance, Health, Life, Accidental, A great 401K plan with a company contribution and PTO/vacation and holidays. Your long term and Short Term disability is paid for by company, as well as many opportunities for technical training/ growth and advancement. We also offer both long-term and shorter (project-based) assignments in many locations as well as full time employment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, citizenship, genetic information or other protected status under federal, state or local laws.
EnerMech is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
information or other protected status under federal, state or local laws.
EnerMech Mechanical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability.
Any job offer is contingent upon the successful completion of pre-
employment drug screen, physical, criminal background check,
education/employment verifications and reference checks. NO FELONIES AND
CLEAR DRIVING RECORD are required. All qualified candidates for this
position must be eligible to work in the United States without VISA
You can go direct to our careers page below and apply to the position you qualify for: