Experience: 15 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
ABLY RESOURCES' client - an Offshore Engineering firm - are investing in a LEGAL GENERAL MANAGER to be located in MALAYSIA.
Based in the nation's capital of Kuala Lumpur, this is a permanent opportunity.
The Legal General Manager is tasked with providing business-wide legal advice in regards to the companies on-going activities, both locally and internationally.
The role's responsibilities include;
- Legal Counsel
- Prepare, review, advise, evaluate and identify legal issues
- Analyse, balance appropriate legal and business risks
- Manage a large volume and variety of transactions of different complexities
- Manage all legal proceedings and manage external counsel
- Monitor new laws, rules and regulations affecting the company
- Strategic Support
- Contribute to the achievement of the objectives of the company by participating in and developing the strategic planning and day to day management of the business
The minimum requirements associated with the role are;
- At least 15 years of experience in Legal Advisor capacity
- At least a Law degree
- Previous experience in management capacity
- Previous experience in the Oil & Gas industry
- A strong corporate, commercial and regulatory perspective
Ably Resources is an innovative, results focused recruitment consultancy building its reputation by consistently delivering the right people to the right job! We deliver cost effective permanent, contracting and temporary staffing services.
Our dedicated team believes in the importance of networks and industry knowledge. We work in partnership with a large range of clients from small, independent companies through to global blue chip organisations.
Our aim is to build and maintain long-term working relationships with our clients. Employers can trust us to offer tailor-made and cost-effective solutions to their recruitment problems, and jobseekers can trust us to deliver a discreet and dedicated service that will help them make the very best of their specialist skill-set.