Skills: Legal, Secretarial or Administrative
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
ABLY RESOURCES is seeking a SECRETARIAL SENIOR MANAGER to be based in MALAYSIA.
Located in Kuala Lumpur, this is a long-term permanent opportunity with an Offshore Oil & Gas Engineering organisation.
The Secretarial Senior Manager's purpose will be to coordinate, manage and lead the businesses statutory and regulatory obligations. All activities must be in accordance with the Memorandum and Articles of Association, Companies Act, etc.
The accountabilities of this role include, but aren't limited to;
- Hold a strong and clear understanding of the businesses memorandum and articles of association and the Companies Act 1965, plus it's statutory requirements.
- Be familiar with the requirements of the Bursa Malaysia, Securities Industries Act and its regulations
- To file and submit returns, declarations and other documents in accordance with the regulatory guidelines
- Maintain the businesses statutory registers; ensuring their proper maintenance and update within the statutory period
The minimum requirements associated with the role include, but aren't limited to;
- Must hold an ICSA qualification
- Must hold at least 10 years of relevant experience
- Must hold a strong familiarity with company secretarial practices
- Must be well-versed in the Companies Act 1965 and other legislations
Ably Resources is an innovative, results focused recruitment consultancy building its reputation by consistently delivering the right people to the right job! We deliver cost effective permanent, contracting and temporary staffing services.
Our dedicated team believes in the importance of networks and industry knowledge. We work in partnership with a large range of clients from small, independent companies through to global blue chip organisations.
Our aim is to build and maintain long-term working relationships with our clients. Employers can trust us to offer tailor-made and cost-effective solutions to their recruitment problems, and jobseekers can trust us to deliver a discreet and dedicated service that will help them make the very best of their specialist skill-set.