Skills: Environmental, Safety & Training, HSE Auditing, HSE Manager / Advisor
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Songkhla, Songkhla, Thailand
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To gain and maintain up to date knowledge of the relevant laws and regulations affecting the local operations.
- To coordinate document gathering and submission process for receiving regulatory licenses/Permits.
- To support the maintenance of regulatory compliance documentation in appropriate media.
- To support the preparation of internal and external reports to Management and to regulatory bodies within set time targets.
- To implement changes to procedures based on changes in local laws and regulations.
- To report all Regulatory Compliance incidents in QUEST.
- To participate in the execution of external and internal regulatory audits and inspections and ensure all remedial actions are documented and closed in a timely manner.
- To develop and update CROG; RA, CHEM
- To advise Management on corrective actions required.
- To assist in development and to provide awareness training to peer employees on relevant processes for internal and external regulatory compliance requirement.
- Import/possession/export permit
- SR1 (every 6 months) & SR3 (every month)
- Focal point with OAP
- Accompany OAP for any visit/audit
- Import/ possession/ export permit
- Monthly report of 53 chemicals (if any)
- Chemical consultation with DIW in case of PL requests to import the new chemical into the country
- Accompany DIW for any visit
- Assist relevant support functions and PL to ensure warehouse is in compliance with relevant local regulations
- Provide training in relation to handle of hazardous chemical to warehouse personnel and SBS team
- Conduct internal audit in regards to chemical matters for all Thailand locations with the assist from relevant support functions
- Import permit
- Monthly report / coordinate with relevant product lines to consolidate monthly report and submit to Excise Department.
Explosive (excluding ESO scope)
- Import/usage license (MOI & MOD)
- Monthly report (MOI - Por14 & MOD - YorPor 8) / coordinate with ESO and agent
- Agent license
- Usage license
- Movement license
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor of Science Program in Occupational Health and Safety or equivalent
- Certified for OAP Radiation Safety Officer certificate - Intermediate level
- Certified for Hazardous Substance Certificate
- Fluent in written and spoken Thai and English.
- Minimum three years' related experience in the field.
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the world’s leading provider of integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions to the oil and gas industry. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.
Schlumberger is ranked in the Global Top 10 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.