We are currently hiring for Offshore Materials Coordinator position for our client on a drilling rig:
- Review and monitor physical inventory of materials / spare parts. Make sure that all stock items are in the system and in line with the coding standards.
- Identify critical and additional materials / spare parts required for operation.
- Ensure that equipments available are fully certified for offshore utilization and in accordance with Company's procedures
- Responsible for proper storage and housekeeping of materials based on requirement, proposing space optimization methods.
- Has prior work experience in the Middle East
- A minimum of 5 years of oilfield experience
- OPITO approved Offshore Survival Certificate
- Valid Offshore Medical Certifcate by OGUK (Validity of 1 year)
- Willing to work in the Middle East