The Level 2 Compliance Coordinator responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Control of the latest versions of Industry Standards and codes relevant to wire rope and lifting and rigging
- Maintain updated E&M documents pertaining to wire ropes and testing standards
- Assist 3rd party services providers in the electromagnetic testing of wire ropes
- Maintain and control of all documentation and written inspection/inventories records of all rigging and lifting gears such as slings, shackles, tie-down chain etc.
- Day to day activities that support the business ethics and related reports under the supervision of the ethics manager.
- Interprets the code of business and ethics policies and communicates same with the organization.
- Maintain employee awareness methods including coordination and delivery of training, risk assessment and analysis of other risk management programs.
- Participates in local investigations, coordinates with local department and other supporting functions like legal, accounting, HR and Audit.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Knowledge and experience in the offshore construction industry with at least 5 years' experience in a similar role
- High school graduate
- Certified Level 3 Wire Rope Inspector
- Certified Rigging and Life Saving Appliances inspector
- Excellent organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail
- Computer literate, fully conversant with word processing, spreadsheet and email applications
- Knowledgeable in document control systems and report preparation
- Valid Offshore Medical
- BOSIET Training or Equivalent (OPITO approved)
- Fluent both in spoken and written English
- Knowledge of DP Vessel operation