The Deck/Barge or Rigger Leaderman responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Assisting Rigger Foreman in supervising project work operations via deck crew.
- Assisting in supervising the daily tasks of rigging crew
- Responsible for refusing unsafe work and for carrying out all work in accordance with the established HSES Safety Standards and Work Practices
- Ensuring that all activities are undertaken in accordance with all safety and quality requirements
- Following all company policies and procedures, an ensuring junior reports do the same.
- Knowledge of DP vessel experience
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum 5 years' experience in the offshore construction industry
- Knowledge and experience in Marine and Subsea operations with at least 3 years' experience in a similar role
- High school graduate
- Recognized training in Scaffolding, Rigging, Lifting & Slinging and Wire Rope Inspection
- Basic supervisory training or equivalent experience
- Valid Offshore Medical
- BOSIET Training or Equivalent (OPITO approved)
- Fluent both in spoken and written English