Skills: Piping Engineer
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Rotational Salaried Employee
Location: Basrah, Basra Governorate, Iraq
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
We are currently recruiting a Piping Supervisor for our activities in Iraq to To provide a specific expertise, proper supervision of the piping discipline during the execution, construction and pre-commissioning activities performed by the EPC Contractor. Supervise the installation activities pertaining the DGS's construction area of responsibility and ensuring the compliance with execution plan, design integrity and Company and International Standards.
The Key responsibilities are:
Responsible for the monitoring of the performance of the EPC contractors in all aspects of construction activities and in particular to:
- Ensure compliance of the work with the project's design and applicable Company and international standards.
- Ensure that the work is performed in line with the Project schedule.
- Review EPC contractors schedule and related activities logic sequence and workloads.
- Review adequacy of EPC Contractors quantity and quality of construction equipment, cranes, etc.
- Review adequacy of EPC Contractors quantity and quality of trade workforce and supervision.
- Review and appraise the quality of the work and monitor the progress and the reporting with particular regards to the daily time sheets verification.
- Ensure availability and use by EPC Contractors of the latest revision of design deliverables and timely preparation of fabrication / shop drawings.
- Review Contractors fabrication / construction and lifting method statements, hydraulic test work procedures and work packs.
- Ensure that as built drawings and certification documents are issued in due time.
- Follow the line management instructions and provide adequate feedback.
- Participate in safety audits and reviews.
- Encourage and promote all Company Performance Objectives at work site.
Temporary, International, rotational 28/28
- Proactive HSE attitude
- Delivery oriented supervisory abilities
- Adequate knowledge of local and international codes and regulations for onshore O&G industry piping and equipment.
- Conversant with standard computer software packages.
- Diploma / Qualification.
- Extensive experience in similar position of O&G industry or related construction industry.
- Experience in overseas assignments.
- Adequate experience in supervision and management of onshore Oil & Gas EPC construction activities.
- Fluent English written and spoken.
Welcome to Eni – and your future with a dynamic global business that operates across the entire energy supply chain. With more than 33,000 employees working across 73 countries, our activities span oil and natural gas exploration, field development and production, as well as the supply, trading and shipping of natural gas, LNG, electricity, fuels and chemical products.
We’ve grown dramatically since our beginnings in 1953, but we’ve stayed true to our roots in many ways. Today we may be one of the largest companies in Italy and among the world’s most successful oil and gas companies in exploration, but our culture remains genuinely people-focused. Our values of respect, integrity and sustainability guide every aspect of our operations.
As for the future, we’re adapting to rapidly shifting market conditions as we complete our transformation into a fully integrated oil and gas company. Through an ambitious strategic plan, Eni will continue to create sustainable value within this changing energy landscape.
ENI is ranked in the Global Top 30 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.