Position : Lead I&C Engineer
- Ensure work is carried out competently and effectively, within time and budget constraints
- Review and optimization of EPC Project Design produced by Engineering Sub-Contractors.
- Overall supervision and follow-up of I&C engineers, designers and technical personnel in the expedition of I&C technical submissions anddeliverables
- Effective interaction with client engineering team for approval of design deliverables
- Participation in Site survey and data collection for I&C design
- Participation in design reviews, value engineering workshops/studies
- Ensuring technical integrity of the electrical deliverables for the project. In particular ensure compliance with the work scope, Project specifications and with applicable international standards.
- Preparation and review of specifications and data sheets for control equipment on DCS, ESD, F&G, SCADA systems, Field Instruments and cabling.
- Factory inspection and testing and Site Acceptance Test of Control equipment (Honeywell DCS, HIPPS, ESD systems).
- Development & Review of Control philosophy,
- Development & Review of cabling layouts, Loop Drawings
- Operation of InTools Database
- Technical Evaluation on Equipment and Coordination and I&C Systems Sub-Contractors.
- Coordination with Vendorsand vendorsdrawing review
- Support on Construction and Commissioning Teams for the preparation of the Method Statements and procedures and clearance of punch items.
- Graduate Degree in I&C Engineering (MSc will be considered as an advantage)
- 10-15 years' experience in engineering design preferably within EPC Contractors Technical Office or in engineering consultancy organizations, with sound experience in the designs for offshore and onshore oil and gas facilities
- Ability to function independently within a team environment.
- Involvement in a Construction Project environment will be considered an advantage
- Ability to coordinate effectively with other disciplines for inter-disciplinary interaction.
- Knowledge of International codes and standards, ADNOC and Shell DEP standards.
- Excellent Command of English Language