Experience: 3 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Reporting to the Thailand and Cambodia Tax Manager you will be responsible for compliance and tax planning implementation for operations in Thailand and Cambodia. Responsibilities are for all tax related matters including income tax, VAT, employment taxes and transfer pricing matters along with other compliance tasks related to fiscal accounts and other reporting.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assist with management of tax audits
- Review and file local fiscal accounts and tax returns in compliance with local regulations
- Review intercompany agreements and practices
- Audit internal compliance with tax regulations
- Review the balance sheet tax position quarterly
- Recommend and Implement tax plans
- Review employee related withholdings and tax related issues.
- Develop strategy and implement plans to optimize the company's future tax position
- Support operations in the planning process, setting up new operations, and in the reviewing of client bids and client contracts
- Understand, review, implement, and assist in the development of Sarbanes Oxley requirements as defined in the risk control matrix.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Relevant degree holders, successful candidates must be suitably qualified
- Minimum 3 plus years' experience in a Tax related role (ideally Big 4), exposure to the Oil and Gas industry prefered.
- Advanced oral and written communication skills (including good English) and the ability to work well in a team environment.
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the world’s leading provider of integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions to the oil and gas industry. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.
Schlumberger is ranked in the Global Top 10 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.