SR. ELECTRICAL ENGINEER JOB SUMMARY:
Previous experience with Shell is preferred
Primary responsibilities will be performing a lead role which includes reviewing and/or producing load studies, plan drawings, vendor packages and managing the delivery of other deliverables from teammates.
A strong discipline generalist background is required. QUALIFICATIONS
- Graduated with a BSEE as a minimum from an ABET Accredited university (Technology degrees are limited to design positions).
- 10-20 years of experience in applying the discipline skill to oil and gas facilities projects
- Familiarity with most discipline's concepts, practices, and procedures
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Performs a variety of complicated tasks while effectively managing the interfaces
- Leads and directs the work of others
- Provides expert consultation in one or more areas for the design, development and implementation of technical products and systems
- Resolves highly complex technical issues and provides technical assurance in areas of discipline expertise
- May be accountable for work package HSE, quality, schedule and cost performance
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected
- Effectively manages interfaces across multiple work packages
- Typically reports to higher level supervisor or manager
- Discipline Head or Project Leader for small to midsize projects
- Willingness to travel and physical ability to go offshore and safely swing from a rope to a platform
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.