Skills: Project Management
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Rosyth, Scotland, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Oceaneering is a global provider of engineered services and products, primarily to the offshore energy industry. We develop products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. We operate the world's premier fleet of work class ROVs. Additionally, we are a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, umbilicals, subsea hardware, and tooling. We also use applied technology expertise to serve the defense, entertainment, material handling, aerospace, science, and renewable energy industries.
Duties & Responsibilities
To add value to the Bids & Proposals (B&P) process. This function is pivotal to the success of winning new business and minimising commercial risk to Oceaneering as well as to drive continuous improvement into the B&P process.
- The list of job duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake tasks that may reasonably be expected within the scope of the post.
- Assist with any other duties as and when required.
- Undertake specific projects as instructed by management.
- Manage tenders from start to finish, including but not limited to:
- Creation and maintenance of B&P data in CRM.
- Collation of all data requirements for the B&P process e.g. drawings, schedules, cost estimates, cash - flow summaries, as part of a standard process.
- Working as a core team member for each B&P and liaising with other Functions as required e.g. Sales, Estimating, Proposals Engineering, Finance, Project Management.
- Attend clarification meetings, sales hand - over meetings and kick - off meetings as required (may not all be held on - site).
- Client contact - by phone, e - mail and/or fax.
- Prioritise multiple projects, consistently meet challenging deadlines and effectively assimilate contractual, technical and commercial information in order to provide highly responsive level of service to customer requirements.
- Process orders as required in line with the established Uniform Project Management (UPM) process.
- Some travel within and out - with the UK may be required.
Ensure that the Safety policies and procedures are understood and adhered to so far as is reasonably practicable in order to ensure a safe working environment.
- Carry out work in accordance with the Company Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Systems.
- Perform the assigned tasks with due diligence regarding the Integrated Management Systems on the Company.
- Eliminate waste of whatever form, to suggest the use of more environmentally friendly substances and practices and contribute to the continuous improvement of the environment.
- This position has NO direct supervisory responsibilities
Education and/or Experience
- HNC/HND in a business related subject
- Relevant experience
- Experience of working in the Oil & Gas sector
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have complete knowledge of :
- Microsoft Excel,
- Microsoft Word,
- Microsoft Powerpoint,
- Adobe Acrobat
We offer a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to advance in an international company. To apply, click 'Apply Now'.
Oceaneering develops products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. The company is the world's largest manufacturer and operator of work class Remotely Operated Vehicles (ROVs) and is also a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, workover control systems, asset integrity services, umbilicals, subsea hardware and tooling. Oceaneering also serves the aerospace, defense and theme park industries.