Skills: Engineering Technician
Other Skills: Filtration
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: Europe
Our client is looking for Filtration Technicians within the Drilling Fluids division for a contract position, located Offshore.
Perform field filtration operations and ensure that equipment is maintained in accordance with established company guidelines for safe, efficient operation and proper appearance.
- Collate project information and generate filtration reports
- Conduct job safety analysis of job site
- Generate "end of well" filtration clean up report
- Manage inventory and availability of completion fluid products and chemical products
- Review and comment on site clean-up and displacement procedure documents
- Collect fluid samples from well returns and analyse
- Interpret fluid analysis results in order to confirm fluid specifications
- Monitor effectiveness of filtration equipment
- Operate filtration equipment
- Resolve equipment mechanical problems and fluid quality problems
- Review hole volumes, pit volumes and planned pump rate in order to determine minimum flow rate through filtration package
**Candidates must have or be willing to obtain the below certification to be considered. These must be individual certs, not contained within a MIST or equivalent certificate.
- Fatigue Management
- First Aid
- Hazard Identification
- COSHH Awareness
- Manual Handling
**Due to check in, mob and demob and tax purposes, candidates must reside in the UK.