Skills: Facilities Management
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
FREIGHT & FACILITIES COORDINATOR
- To perform the duties of the position according to documented Procedures and Work Instructions.
- To be aware of Quality Assurance in all daily work activities and to follow the rules of prevention.
- To report all Non-conformance and problems to your Supervisor on a Non-conformance and Corrective Action Report.
- To not accept non-conformance and poor workmanship from fellow employees and your direct supplier.
- To be aware of the Company Safety and Environmental Regulations and to perform all duties in a safe and environmentally responsible manner.
- To report all discovered non-conformances to supervisory staff.
- To attempt to stop and to report all discovered unsafe or environmentally unsound practice.
- Two years relevant experience, clean driving licence, successfully attended courses for I.AT.A. and l.M.D.G. documentation.
- Attended courses on Management of Lifting Operations and Banksman / Slinger.
- Hold current forklift truck training certificate and have company letter of authorization for use of forklift trucks.
- Administration of all inward and outward freight movement of Freight, Goods, Equipment and Samples.
- Arranging transportation of Freight, Goods, Equipment and Samples by approved suppliers.
- Preparation and filing of import, export, GRNs, Despatch Notes and all other documentation associated with the inward and outward movement of Freight, Goods, Equipment and Samples.
- Preparation and Filing of dangerous goods documentation for freight purposes.
- Maintaining and Updating Subscribed Materials relevant to the Freight Department.
- Purchasing of supplies specific to the Freight department and general site-wide supplies as directed by Product Managers.
- Delivering and collection of goods, reports, samples and other client supplied material as directed by Product Managers.
- Organizing and maintaining preventative maintenance schedule for company vehicles, including Fork Lift trucks
- Maintaining ARP building warehouse and upper yard area in a tidy and orderly manner.
- Loading and Unloading of inward and outward movements of Freight, Goods, Equipment and Samples and arranging crane hire when required and managing lifting operations carried out on site.
- Ensuring all company owned lifting equipment is covered by a current test or inspection certificate.
- Changing the combinations on the doors and gates and the entry codes for the security alarms as required.
- Clearing of snow and salting of icy walkways between buildings on site.
- Clearing or arranging the clearance by contractors of heavy snow from car parking areas on site.
- Arranging for the uplift and emptying of skips on site.
- Arranging for the repair and maintenance of all site buildings.
- Distribution of general site-wide supplies such as milk, coffee and paper to all buildings on site.
Core Laboratories is a leading provider of proprietary and patented Reservoir Description and Production Enhancement.
Located with over 70 offices in more than 50 countries in every major oil-producing province in the world. Core Laboratories remains dedicated to providing the technology our client’s need to enhance their production. We continue to develop and acquire technologies that complement our existing products and services, and we disseminate these technologies throughout our global network.
Our Clients are the world’s largest major, national and independent oil companies. Core Laboratories' reservoir optimization technologies are used to increase total recovery from existing fields. Our services enable our clients to optimize reservoir performance and maximize hydrocarbon recovery from their production fields.
Core Laboratories has taken extensive measures to ensure the services and data provided by all of our worldwide companies are of the highest quality and integrity. Our commitment to applying and developing new technologies to optimize reservoir performance is unsurpassed in the oilfield service industry. This commitment to technology and to our client’s bottom line makes Core Laboratories, The Reservoir Optimization Company™.
Our Culture has been defined by over 70 years of business built on the principles of integrity and ethical conduct in the support of our clients. Our continuing primary goal is “to produce a quality product on time at a competitive price” in a manner consistent with these principles. The integrity of our company and ability to provide quality products and services to our clients are the essence of our business.
These same ethical standards are what we expect from our employees. We could not accomplish the extraordinary results we have in our past and will in our future without talented and dedicated employees – such as we have now.
It is the talented and dedicated employees that have positioned Core Laboratories as the leading provider of reservoir- optimizing technologies. You can feel and see this in our culture. Core Laboratories strives to create an environment for our employees so they can advance in their careers enabling both the company and its employees to build value. Our inclusive culture thrives on team-work and mutual respect for our differences. There are opportunities for everyone to grow.