Company: NES Global Talent Sp. z o.o.
Skills: Civil Engineering, Budget / Cost Control, Cost Engineer
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Masovian Voivodeship, Poland
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
For our client - an international company operating in the field of energy, we are looking for Candidates for the position:
Cost Engineer/Quantity Surveyor
Location: Masovian district
QS is responsible for controlling of cost flow of the project:
- Monitoring costs related to construction implementation;
- Analysing course of the contract implementation in terms of economic and financial;
- Monitoring contracts, invoices and all the obligations in terms of formal and accounting;
- Managing records of costs and revenues of the contract;
- Preparing monthly reports on the contract and economic situation od subcontractors;
- Preparing documentation for construction settlement;
- Cooperation with other departments, in particular accounting, finance and contracting departments.
- Higher education in Engineering or Economics;
- Experience in the settlement and administration of construction contracts;
- Knowledge of construction law, civil law and public procurement;
- Written and oral communication skills in English;
- Good, practical knowledge of the MS Office suite a practical and logical mind and a methodical way of thinking;
- Reliability, responsibility, and good organization skills;
- Negotiation and team work skills.
- Employment in an international full-time company based on your own business - contract agreement;
- Necessary work tools;
- Work in an international environment;
- Opportunity to participate in the implementation of an interesting contract;
- Package of employee benefits.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.