Skills: Document Control
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Rotational Salaried Employee
Location: Rijeka, Primorje-Gorski Kotar County, Croatia
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Job Title: Document Control, DOC
Reference: PIR CRO000004
Date of issue: 08/10/2018
Reports to: Field Engineer
Job Location: Rijeka, Croatia
Job type/Contract: Temporary - Local contract. Start date - November 2018. Duration of the contract - 12 months.
Salary range: Competitive
Job summary/Role description
Document Controller (DOC) is responsible for overall control and management of all incoming outgoing documents throughout the project duration. Managing and controlling the release of information to and from the project team as well as internal communication, which includes calculations, reports and drawings.
Duties and responsibilities
• Ensure that all project documents are well checked and submitted on time prior to the documents submission due date;
• Document classification, sorting, filing, archiving and retrieval of documents in accordance with MM project document indexing and filing systems;
• Receive all incoming correspondence, scan and register all incoming technical documentation;
• Ensure that a 24-hour document processing turn-around time is achieved and maintained;
• Distribute and file all documentation in accordance with document management procedures and work instructions;
• Receive, update and store requests for information (RFI);
• Carry out handover, close-out and archiving of documentation;
• Carry out administrative tasks such as filing, copying, binding, scanning, etc. as required.
Knowledge & Qualifications
• University Degree or Diploma in Administration or relevant field
• Experience as a Document Controller;
• Experience in work on construction projects for 3 years as minimum.
Skills and Abilities
• Croatian speaker;
• Fluent English;
• Excellent IT and analytical skills;
• Excellent communications and interpersonal skills;
• Strong interpersonal, team-oriented skills, self-motivation and direction, with strong a bias toward timely performance and problem resolution;
• Attention to detail, strong communications and interpersonal skills.
Special Requirements and Comments
ONLY SPONTANEOUS CANDIDATES WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THE ROLE.
The CV shall include:
- expected salary ($/year, gross);
- notice period (weeks).