Skills: QA / QC / Inspection
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Baku, Azerbaijan
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Oceaneering is a global provider of engineered services and products, primarily to the offshore energy industry. We develop products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. We operate the world's premier fleet of work class ROVs. Additionally, we are a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, umbilicals, subsea hardware, and tooling. We also use applied technology expertise to serve the defense, entertainment, material handling, aerospace, science, and renewable energy industries.
Oceaneering Inspection Division is a major provider of engineering, inspection and non-destructive testing services, with worldwide capability to the petrochemical, power generation, oil and gas and aerospace industries.
Primary focal point for delivery of all aspects of designated projects; Deliver Safety, Competent Resources, Performance Management, Risk Management, Effective Reporting, Budgets and Commercial Implementation.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Deliver Oceaneering Technical Integrity Assurance support as the accountable individual, to the client, as defined in the contract agreement under workscope
- Ensure regulatory and client standard compliance
- Responsible for management of Oceaneering contract providing assurance on technical delivery and cost management
- Responsible for production of Oceaneering Monthly Performance Management Report
- Responsible for the production of the Installation Annual Inspection Plan and assist in the development of appropriate budget
- Ensure Oceaneering provide sufficient competent personnel in the areas of service management, technical control, and corrosion/inspection engineering and specialist technicians to deliver the service
- Ensure such personnel work within their competency responsibilities and areas of scope and that such work is carried out within framework of appropriate legislation
- Carry out regular audits and assessment of the service, monitor and review any impact of changes in standards and legislation for continued correct delivery
- Ensure that personnel identify with and achieve, the necessary Health and Safety performance standards associated with the relative risks to personnel and plant in their environment and daily work
- Develop and agree KPIs, both federal and asset specific and ensure that agreed data and actions necessary to deliver are provided
- Facilitate the development and continuous improvement of the integrity process between Oceaneering and the client within and across various assets
- Responsible for the commercial implementation of the contract, correct identification of areas of work, manpower demands and trends, focused budget estimates and completion of scopes within the estimates
- Ensure that business and HSE risk implications of integrity issues are clearly identified and assessed for consideration within the Oceaneering Integrity Management Team and communicated to the client
- Ensure that the best practices, technology, techniques and innovation, developed and implemented across similar integrity contracts are notified and applied to the assets to optimize plant availability and safety
- Carry out monthly business unit meeting to review ongoing performance and highlight areas of concern that require the client/Oceaneering support
- Manage the development of the annual budget for the assigned Asset(s) and report performance on a monthly basis to the client
- The list of job duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake tasks that may reasonably be expected within the scope of the post
- Assist with any other duties as and when required
- Undertake specific projects as instructed by management
Ensure that the Safety policies and procedures are understood and adhered to so far as is reasonably practicable in order to ensure a safe working environment.
Carry out work in accordance with the Company Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Systems.
Perform the assigned tasks with due diligence regarding the Integrated Management Systems on the Company.
Eliminate waste of whatever form, to suggest the use of more environmentally friendly substances and practices and contribute to the continuous improvement of the environment.
- This position has direct supervisory responsibilities.
- Degree qualified in an engineering (preferably Chartered status if engineering) (E)
- ASME or CSWIP Plant Inspector Level 2 certification (P)
- API 510 Pressure Vessel Inspector and API 570 Piping Inspection (P)
- API 653 or EMMUA 159 Level 1 Tank Inspection certification, if position is for a landsite containing large storage tanks (P)
- Offshore medical, BOSIET and MIST certification (P)
- NDT certification for core techniques (P)
- Confined Space Entry training (P)
Knowledge, Experience, Skills, Abilities, and Other Characteristics
- Minimum 10 years experience of effectively leading project oil and gas industry including a minimum of 2 years in project management (E)
- Experience in delivery of financial targets, budgets and proposals (E)
- Must be familiar with QA/QC systems/procedures, service quality and customer satisfaction (E)
- Microsoft Office (E)
- ACET or equivalent (P)
- Working knowledge of planning software (e.g. MS Project, Primavera)
- Ability to guide team (s) in prioritizing workload effectively (E)
- Provide leadership, coaching or guidance to others (E)
- Good communicator both written, verbal and technical to make complex terminology simple for the benefit of others (E)
- Good client or support contractor relationship skills at various levels of seniority or diverse cultures (E)
This position is considered OFFICE WORK which is characterized as follows.
- Almost exclusively indoors during the day and occasionally at night
- Occasional exposure to airborne dust in the work place
- Work surface is stable (flat)
This position is considered LIGHT work.
- Lift up to 20 pounds
- Climbing, stooping, kneeling, squatting, and reaching
- Lift up to 10 pounds
- Repetitive movements of arms and hands
- Sit with back supported
We offer a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to advance in an international company. To apply, click 'Apply Now'.
Oceaneering develops products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. The company is the world's largest manufacturer and operator of work class Remotely Operated Vehicles (ROVs) and is also a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, workover control systems, asset integrity services, umbilicals, subsea hardware and tooling. Oceaneering also serves the aerospace, defense and theme park industries.