Skills: Planner / Scheduler
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Rotational Salaried Employee
Location: Rijeka, Primorje-Gorski Kotar County, Croatia
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Job Title: Site Planner, SPL
Reference: PIR CRO000003
Date of issue: 08/10/2018
Reports to: Site Control Manager
Job Location: Rijeka, Croatia
Job type/Contract: Temporary - Local contract. Start date - November 2018. Duration of the contract - 12 months.
Salary range: Competive
Job summary/Role description
SPL ensures Construction planning by controlling deviations and prepares any reporting
Duties and responsibilities
• Develop Construction Schedule within the time extent already established in the Project Schedule;
• Prepare the standard man-hour estimate based on design quantities and the established WBS;
• Feed Schedule with estimated standard Manhours to obtain Progress Curves and Manpower Histograms;
• Ensure that the Detailed schedules developed by Subcontractors, as per their contractual obligations, are consistent with Level 4 Construction Schedule;
• Perform schedule control at the cut-off dates and provide forecast on completion dates especially in a presence of any adverse trends so that effective recovery plan can be timely enforced;
• Assess physical progress at the cut-off dates evidencing any deviations from the baseline and suggesting remedial actions, if any;
• Perform manpower control by collecting time sheets from Subcontractors and comparing the actual manpower against the planned, as per baseline;
• Prepare the weekly/monthly Progress Report related to the Site activities in accordance with the Project Procedures.
Knowledge & Qualifications
• Suitable University Degree.
• Similar role covered in at least three projects.
Skills and Abilities
• Native Croatian speaker;
• Fluent English;
• Excellent IT and analytical skills;
• Excellent communications and interpersonal skills;
• Strong interpersonal, team-oriented skills, self-motivation and direction, with strong bias toward timely performance and problem resolution;
• Attention to detail, strong communications and interpersonal skills.
Special Requirements and Comments
ONLY SPONTANEOUS CANDIDATES WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THE ROLE.
The CV shall include:
- expected salary ($/year, gross);
- notice period (weeks).