Plans and schedules movement of materials or other goods and/or coordinates activities involved with procuring goods and services, such as raw materials, equipment, tools, parts, and supplies.
- Identifies material requirements from engineering specifications and schedules
- Coordinates material movement throughout project cycle
- Follows up on material orders and verifies delivery
- Creates and maintains related records
- Discusses defective or unacceptable goods or services with inspection or quality control personnel, users, vendors, and others to determine source of trouble and take corrective action
- Participates in setting assignment objectives; plans own task schedule to satisfy objectives; work is reviewed for adequacy on completion.
- Represents organization, interacting with senior internal and external personnel on significant matters.
- 6 years of expediting experience is required
- Oil/gas and/or EPC experience is highly preferred
- Experience with MS Office is preferred
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.