Experience: 3 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Doha, Doha, Qatar
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
We are actively looking for Equipment Operators for our Cementing operations. This opportunity is open for Qatar, Indonesia and Philippines nationals.
Job Title: Equipment Operator - Cementing
Location : Doha, Qatar
The Equipment Operator - Cementing is charged with assisting and conducting the physical tasks and activities with the assigned equipment safely and efficiently. He also requires to operate equipment such as cementing pump, cementing head, batch mixer, silo, compressor, etc. Provides Service Delivery with flawless Service Quality and no HSE incidents in accordance with company policies, standards and procedures. He/She reports directly to the Product and Service Delivery Manager. At the well site, he reports to the Field Supervisor.
- Complies with all Company & Regulatory HS&E & Quality and IT standards and policies. Wears all Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as required & maintains required HS&E & SQ certifications up to date.
- Operates Cementing Pump, cementing head, batch mixer, silo and compressor.
- Ensures that the correct Equipment and Products arrive on time on location, and are rigged up, tested and ready to perform the job as requested by client, with no deviations from KSQR and contingency plans in place.
- Participates in pre-job meetings.
- Assist the Field Supervisor preparing all the required pre and post job paper work and job tickets on time and without errors as per company policies.
- Operates and maintains the assigned equipment Standalone while learning to operate and maintain additional equipment.
- Performs preventive maintenance on equipment as directed. Ensures unit/s is/are in safe, clean and proper working condition for the next service job.
- Participates in the District HS&E & Quality initiatives and programs (eg. SOIM's, Risk Assessments, Quality Improvements, Emergency Response Plan, HSE and SQ Objectives, LPT and SQC)
- Performs Risk Analysis (eg. HARC, JSA) before each job or task and identifies & addresses potential safety hazards. Corrects and report hazards immediately in QUEST or to Supervisor.
- All other duties as assigned by Supervisor
Qualifications & Experience
- Technical Diploma or equivalent, with technical hands-on training.
- Minimum three years' of relevant Cementing work experience.
Schlumberger is the world's leading provider of technology for reservoir characterization, drilling, production, and processing to the oil and gas industry. We have more than 20 years of experience in delivering world-class service to our customers through integrated projects. These projects range from basic service coordination through to complete development and abandonment of fields. To meet the growing needs of our business we are encouraging applications from experienced professionals who share our passion for delivering excellence in all aspects of project delivery.
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the world’s leading provider of integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions to the oil and gas industry. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.
Schlumberger is ranked in the Global Top 10 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.