Skills: Accounting, Financial Audit
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: Europe
We are looking for an Audit Analyst for a permanent basis, located in Aberdeen.
They are seeking an experienced Audit Analyst to join a growing Audit team. This is an outstanding opportunity for part qualified candidates. In this role you will play a key part in the building and maintaining of client relationships whilst being actively involved in the audit process from planning to completion. If you are a motivated self-starter with good communication skills, then this is a fantastic career opportunity for you.
- Handle complex audit areas during fieldwork stage and help to resolve technical issues as they arise by discussing with supervisors/managers and undertaking research as required
- Attend planning and clearance meetings
- Review accounts and issue draft accounts to clients
- Responsible for planning, fieldwork and completion of audits, and takes a key role in each audit team
- Responsible for the work of subordinates, review of work, delivery of feedback and addressing any learning points with juniors on the job.
- Extensive experience of working in a similar role
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong communication skills - both written and oral
- Experience of working to tight deadlines
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Highly numerate with keen attention to detail
- Ability to build effective relationships at all levels
- Strong commercial awareness, showing active interest in wider aspects of engagements