Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: Europe
Our client is looking for a Payroll Analyst for a permanent role, located in Aberdeen.
They are seeking an experienced Payroll Analyst to join a growing Payroll & Employment Tax team. In this role you will play a key part in the building and maintaining of client relationships whilst being actively involved in the day to day planning and processing of payrolls. If you are a motivated self-starter with good communication skills, then this is a fantastic career opportunity for you.
- Build good working relationships and look for ways to improve service to client
- Be actively involved in the timing and managing of your clients' payrolls and ensure that client process manuals are kept up to date
- Ensure client and employee queries are monitored and actioned within agreed timescales and escalate when appropriate
- Assist with the coaching and training of the team along with keeping own knowledge of legislation and systems up to date
- Take an active role in the implementing of new clients adhering to controls set out
- Assist in the preparation of fees and demonstrate an understanding of fee recoverability
- Be responsible for planning, prioritising and ensuring completion of work within the set timescales whilst support fellow colleagues to ensure team deadlines are met
- Maintain technical knowledge of statutory payroll requirements for UK Tax, NI, SSP, SMP, SPP, of Foreign tax processes and NOTC, pension set up and administration
- Extensive years' experience of working in a similar role
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong communication skills - both written and oral
- Experience of working to tight deadlines
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Highly numerate with keen attention to detail
- Good team player with the ability to build effective relationships at all levels