Skills: Site Engineer
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Bangkok Yai, Bangkok, Thailand
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Site Engineer - Bangkok, Thailand
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Start Date: ASAP
Typical Working Hours: Full Time
Travel Requirement: Travel within the Region required
Package: Competitive Salary + Bonus + Overtime
My client is a Germany is a global equipment and process technology provider for the food industry and a wide range of other industries operating around the world.
• The Site Engineer is responsible for managing the activities at customer site, including installation, start up and commissioning of the solution
• He should have a good understanding of the electrical design, as well as from PLC
• Reporting to the Project Manager, he is responsible for the respect of the timing as well as for the costs of the sites activities
• He has to organize the activities at sites with the different stake holders (e.g. customer, contractors, and other employees)
• His area of action is mostly South East Asia (can be punctually outside to support other APC-U teams in the region). The number of trips may vary depending on the projects (should remain high, at least 70-80% of working time)
During the project time:
• Take full ownership of the sites activities of a project, with focus on customer satisfaction, cost and planning control
• Be the face to the customer at site
• Report to the Project Manager and follow his/her instructions
• Accurately follow specifications outlined in proposed project and as per requirements by customer to ensure that the overall goal is achieved in the end
• Suggest changes and improvement whenever applicable
• Inform the Project Manager if additional services and activities should be offered to the customer (e.g. deviation to the specification)
• During and after the commissioning of project, support the R&C Service team (e.g. training)
Outside of project time:
• Support the APC-Utilities team whenever required
• Train the R&C Service teams whenever required
• Support the R&C Service team in after-sales questions
• The employee can punctually be send at customer site for some maintenance activities (should remain the exception)
• Other tasks that may be assigned by the APC-U management
• Pro-actively communication with all shareholders (e.g. R&C Sales, APC-U colleagues in South East Asia, factories, APC-U colleagues in The Netherlands)
The Candidate Requirements
• At least 2-3 years of experience in Industrial Refrigeration area, as a service employee or a site engineer
• Good understanding of electrical engineering (drawing, diagrams), knowledge in PLC will be a plus
• Strong mechanical aptitudes including knowhow on compressors, heat exchangers, etc.
• Speaking and understanding Thai language will be a plus for the candidate
• Excellent communications skills - must be proficient in English, have strong listening skills and enjoy working with people
• Strong customer service orientation (internal and external customers)
• Able to coordinate with suppliers, PLC designers, technical team of sellers/manufacturers during project cycles
• Good computer literacy including knowledge of MS Word and Excel Able to travel extensively throughout South East Asia. Some trips to other regions may also take place
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!