Skills: Planner / Scheduler
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Salary: $70 - $80 per hour, Benefits: Full Benefits Package
Location: Carlsbad, California, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Comprehensive Schedule Management services are needed to support effective execution of construction projects The main function of a Construction Planner / Scheduler is to coordinate and expedite the flow of work and materials within or between multi-functional disciplines of all facilities projects according to production schedules.
• Maintains overall, integrated schedule during the construction; incorporating and monitoring progress and schedules.
• Analyzes the scheduling plans and schedule updates for comparison to reported progress and alignment of other project controls discipline forecasts.
• Provides recommendations on cycle time reduction opportunities and techniques as related to other functional scheduling.
• Analyzes contractor daily/weekly/monthly progress reports to ensure accuracy and provide proper input into overall project reporting.
• Ensures project schedules are properly resource loaded.
• 5+ years of Primavera P6 or Microsoft Project experience
• Experience supporting field construction (tank batteries experience a plus)
• Reporting experience (Daily/Weekly/Monthly/ad hoc)
• Understanding of oil and gas practices and sequences, including full value chain planning and scheduling
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.