Skills: Project Engineer
Other Skills: Background: engineer graduated in any industrial discipline Professional experience: 10 years experience in oil&gas industry and within project management
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Luanda, Luanda Province, Angola
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Dimensions du poste
_ Senior Project engineer can manage several projects in parallel with budgets from several millions USD up to 100 millions USD
_ coordination of many internal and external interfaces (contractors)
_ yearly budget managed: from 20 to 100 millions USD
_ Supervision: from 1 to 3 junior project engineers
- Ensure that projects and facilities are in compliance with TOTAL HSE specifications and internal rules (SIM) of TOTAL EP ANGOLA.
- Respect and make the others respect HSE rules by strong exemplarity and professionalism. Report anomalies
- Be up to date regarding trainings and HSE certificates requested for the activity on site (medical certificate, BST, Huet,...)
- based on project SOR, build preparation dossier, planning and cost estimation for validation
- manage internal interfaces (Field operation, engineering, offshore team, contract & procurement, PBF, Kaombo, others TEPA entities) required for an efficient coordination of the project
- manage external interfaces (suppliers, concessionaire, certifying companies, etc...) always with the defense of TOTAL interests in mind
- launch and manage detail engineering until all engineering documents are approved. Support of TEC headquarter may be required.
- in coordination with C&P department, procure all materials and equipments necessary for the project execution as defined during detail engineering and get active contracts (CFT) in time with contractors in order to perform the project scope
- launch and follow contractors for prefabrication and site installation preparation
- ensure that all materials stored onshore are preserved as per the vendor recommendation
- build construction and precommissioning dossier requested for the site execution
- coordinate with Field operations team the unit preparation to be done on site prior to installation works (MAD, shutdown)
- Ensure correct preparation of risk assessments requested for the site execution (JRA, RLO, others risk assessments)
- Follow and support site activities until hand-overs to field operation team
- Ensure that all the final documentation (as-built) are gathered and transferred to engineering department for proper archive
- edit one close out report including REX of the project
- report project progress on a regular basis and alert hierarchy if threat to planning, cost and quality is detected
Contexte et environnement
Within Technical direction of TEP Angola, EPT/PRO department is in charge of executing topside modifications projects for Operated Facilities in Bloc 17 four FPSOs and bloc 32. Projects are multi disciplines and brown field.
Senior Project engineer should be able to manage several projects in parallel.
- Execute all projects assigned to EPT/PRO with respect of safety, planning, budget, quality and client satisfaction
- Capitalize project experience by proper close out
Background: engineer graduated in any industrial discipline
Professional experience: 10 years experience in oil&gas industry and within project management
With 18 years of activity around the world, Grupo Epalmo, based in Porto, Portugal, is acknowledged in its own country and in the international markets for its competence, accuracy, professionalism and perseverance, being one of the major business groups experienced in Human Resources, Temporary Work, Professional Training, Consulting, Construction and Industrial Maintenance.
Grupo Epalmo has always followed a business dynamic focused on both clients and collaborators, and though mainly directed on the Energy, Industrial and Construction areas, it has been increasing its investments regarding the conquering of new and ambitious goals and markets.
Based always on a spirit of professionalism and supported by a technical and theoretical know-how, Grupo Epalmo, and its highly qualified and motivated teams, is the first to provide services with the aspiration to best serve the clients’ demands, with dedication and consideration.
Operating in more than 20 countries, including Angola, we provide our teams and specialists, for operators in the international energy sector, from Oil & Gas and industrial maintenance, to nuclear and construction.
Grupo Epalmo, Headquarters;
Rua S. Lourenco 12 1 Sala 1 e 6
4446 – 909 Ermesinde – Portugal
Tel: (+351) 229 773 650
Fax: (+351) 229 733 544
For more information's and Resumes Submittals please use the following: