Houston, Texas, United States
Houston, Texas, United States
Skills: Subsea Engineering, Umbilicals, Risers and Flowlines
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Offshore Subsea Umbilical Project Manager
P The role of (PPU) Project Manager: Umbilicals and Subsea
- Reports to the General Manager. Is responsible for all aspects of the Project Management Life Cycle - Initiation, Planning, Execution, Close-Out, and Controls & Measures. Is empowered to make project related decisions on behalf of EnerMech up to the level approved within the company's approval matrix
- Reporting, in accordance with contractual conditions, to our Client regarding utilization of manpower / equipment resources, planned/completed progress, safety, quality assurance and environmental aspects.
- Reviewing and approving project-specific schedules and plans.
- Reviewing and submitting invoices, in accordance with conditions of contract and variation orders as required from the management of change process.
- Maintaining adequate control of sub-contractors/suppliers, including establishment of an appropriate audit/surveillance plan.
- Acting as the nominated contact for documentation and all other correspondence relating to the Project.
- Attending all meetings scheduled to discuss contractual or other matters pertaining to the Scope of Work.
- Ensuring that all existing corporate guidelines, policies and procedures are adhered to at all times during the execution of the work scope.
- The overall management of change and mitigation of project risk including commercial, contractual, quality and health and safety.
- Ensuring that any lessons learned during the execution of the project are suitably recorded and reported to all relevant parties.
- Ensure project team members receive Post Job Evaluation reports and submit these reports to the Operations Manager / General Manager at project completion
- INDIVIDUAL QUALITY, HEALTH, SAFETY & ENVIRONMENTAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to health, Safety, and the Environment
- Apply EnerMech Group and, where appropriate, Client's Health, Safety, & Environment Policies and Procedures
- Ensure that all Quality and operational procedures as identified in EnerMech QA Manuals are adhered to at all times
- Maintain and embrace ownership of departmental policies and procedures
- Actively participate in the timely close out of UORs
skills & knowledge
Raise UOR / EWOC • Lead a toolbox talk • Review risk assessment • Utilize SIM to create leak detection work packs • Supervise leak testing scope • Carry out pigging operations - fluid • Carry out pigging operations (N2/Air) • Hydrotesting • Pipeline fluid pumping • Supervise pigging operations • Supervise hydrotesting operations • Supervise umbilical testing • Understand and perform basic Process, Pipeline, and Umbilical calculations • Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Power Point, Excel, and Outlook) • Provide reports / forecasts on revenue, costs, and gross margin • Prepare, develop, and organize commercial tenders, proposals, and quotes in accordance with client provided documentation • Understand and implement managements of change (MoC's) and/or variations to contracts