Skills: Planner / Scheduler, Project Controls
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Basel, Basel City, Switzerland
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Project Planner - Switzerland
Location - Basel
Start Date - TBC
Typical Working Hours - 45 Hours a week
Travel Requirement - None
PackageCompetitive salary - Hourly rate
I'm currently looking for a highly skilled Project Planner to join one of the largest pharmaceutical companies across the globe. This position requires an individual with at least 10 years' experience in a planning role and a proven track record in the pharmaceutical manufacturing industry.
You will be responsible for planning and calculating the projects including the phases of erection, installation and commissioning of a pharmaceutical plant, together with the Engineering and Project Management department. The role requires consideration of the impact of design work on procurement, fabrication, construction and operation.
• Work with proposal writers in the estimation of new project costs based on current task costs and projections of new task costs.
• Work with clients and project management to establish project costs
• Track project costs during the project and identify future tracking to budget
The Candidate Requirements
• Minimum 10+ years' experience in a project planning/ controls role.
• Minimum associate degree in a management or technical field (Or similar)
• Practical use of Primavera P6 and Microsoft Project
• Practical use of Microsoft Office applications including, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
• Project time and cost tracking and analysis - the ability to enter time and cost data for each project and analyze compared to established budget
• Organization - the ability to understand and assist in the planning of tasks for new projects
• Data collection and analysis-the ability to organize data and analyze the data for current and future projects
• Communication - the ability to communicate clearly, effectively, and regularly with team members, client representatives, and Evergreen management
• Interpersonal - the ability to develop a good working relationship with each team member
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!