Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Malabo, Bioko Norte, Equatorial Guinea
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: North America
~~POSITION TITLE: HVAC Lead
RESPONSIBLE FOR Onshore/Offshore HVAC Maintenance
Mentoring an EG National HVAC team for onshore operations including offshore support
Duties and Responsibilities
• Mentor a national team of technicians to develop skills for career and technical advancement
• Monitor and maintain campus HVAC system along with our Schneider Electric TAC Xenta building management control system
• Experience with York / Johnson Control chillers or equivalent. York chillers currently in operation are Model # YCIV 650
• Provide support as needed for the offshore facilities HVAC systems which require periodic travel to the platform.
• Provide material take offs and detailed drawings as required for any changes to the HVAC system.
• Understanding of Oracle is an asset.
• Assist in the planning and implementation of a preventive maintenance program for all HVAC components.
• Provide daily performance feedback to your Supervisor on all HVAC systems
• Have a clear understanding of the company's EHSR policies.
• Work with electrical dept to maintain complete systems operations.
• Provide on the job training to the HVAC workforce in the maintenance of the complete chilled water systems and controls.
• Supervise an HVAC team of 5 personnel +/-
• Maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene and security in the work environment
• Weather conditions are hot and humid.
• Location - Equatorial Guinea, West Africa
• 12 hour shifts, 7 days per week with 24 hour on call requirement
• 4 weeks on - 4 weeks off
• Must be a very hands-on technical person
• English speaking and writing
MUST HAVE A VALID PASSPORT
• HVAC engineering degree with a minimum of five years' experience with chilled water HVAC systems maintenance and troubleshooting.
• Understanding of building management control systems for HVAC
• Computer Literate
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 55,000 people, with revenues of over $11 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets including upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, chemicals, environment and infrastructure, power & process, clean energy, mining, nuclear and general industrial sectors. We strive to be the best technical services company to work with, work for and invest in.
Wood is ranked in the Global Top 30 in Rigzone's Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more here.