Skills: Geologist, Geoscientist
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Ably Resources are working with global operator assisting them with recruitment in the Geology and Geoscience department to be based in Kuala Lumper.
You will have the following to be considered for the roles.
Minimum Years of Experience
• Minimum 10 years' experience as a reservoir geologist with skilled in 3D static modelling construction.
• Degree in Geoscience (Geology). Professional qualification or advanced degree will be an added advantage.
"Skills/knowledge (i.e.: PETREL, SAP)
- Advanced knowledge of geological well correlation, reservoir mapping, geological operation and reservoir characterization.
- Experienced in FDP/FFR projects deliverables. Advantage if have experience in unconventional, EOR/IOR projects."
Summary of Work Scope / Job Description
- Provide technical leadership and drive technology, best practices implementation in areas of expertise. Deliver technical advisory and solutions to ensure smooth project execution in accordance to the standard. Develop technical capability and talent pool of technical expertise and advise acquisition of technology and best practices as part of the global competitive advantage in field appraisal, development and production.
- Lead and advise detail geological evaluation, interpretation, stratigraphic correlation, mapping, structural cross-section by integrating and collaborating available geological and geophysical data and documentation to understand regional geology, reservoir architecture & heterogeneity and hydrocarbon distribution in order to accurately prepare the field appraisal, development well planning, near-field resource maturation and subsequently formulate optimum field development planning and Full-field review.
- Advise and review reservoir geological modelling work by conducting technical review in providing technical guidance in area of specialisation and technical solution to specific issues / potential problems in structure, facies and property modeling in order to ensure technical reliability and integrity in reservoir characterization to approve resource assessments and input to reservoir simulation for maximise recovery and effective cost.
- Strategise and advise technical evaluation and proposals for discovered resource opportunity fields and appraisal potential by conducting technical review in order to support prudent business investment decision in sustaining company asset growth.
A full expatriate package is on offer and a renewable 2-3 year contract is on offer.
Please send all cvs to email@example.com
Ably Resources is an innovative, results focused recruitment consultancy building its reputation by consistently delivering the right people to the right job! We deliver cost effective permanent, contracting and temporary staffing services.
Our dedicated team believes in the importance of networks and industry knowledge. We work in partnership with a large range of clients from small, independent companies through to global blue chip organisations.
Our aim is to build and maintain long-term working relationships with our clients. Employers can trust us to offer tailor-made and cost-effective solutions to their recruitment problems, and jobseekers can trust us to deliver a discreet and dedicated service that will help them make the very best of their specialist skill-set.