Skills: Geologist, Geophysicist
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Ably Resources are working with global operator assisting them with recruitment in the Geology and Geoscience department to be based in Kuala Lumper.
You will have the following to be considered for the roles.
Minimum Years of Experience
• Minimum 15 years of experience in the upstream business with deep knowledge and understanding of structural geology in the Oil & Gas and Energy industry
• Degree in Geoscience (Geology). Professional qualification or advanced degree will be an added advantage
"Skills/knowledge (i.e.: PETREL, SAP)
Summary of Work Scope / Job Description
(please state in bullet point)
"• Lead, advice and conduct structural geology/fractured reservoir/fault-seal studies for exploration projects through established G&G work processes to provide efficient & reliable technical support, services and solutions to customers in determining most prospective areas for exploration to achieve competitive edge.
• Lead and execute regional and block structural geology by integrating all available geological or / and geophysical data from seismic and well data and other sources with focus in structural geology/fractured reservoir/fault-seal studies in order to develop comprehensive regional play analysis, prospect evaluation, appraisal and development activities.
• Accountable and responsible for structural geology technical leadership in departmental, divisional and Upstream Exploration as well as group wide level. Responsible for application of Base, Key and Pacing technologies in improvement initiatives with focus on structural geology.
• Drives standardization of best practices and captures lesson learnt in the field of structural geology."
A full expatriate package is on offer and a renewable 2-3 year contract is on offer.
Please send all cv's to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ably Resources is an innovative, results focused recruitment consultancy building its reputation by consistently delivering the right people to the right job! We deliver cost effective permanent, contracting and temporary staffing services.
Our dedicated team believes in the importance of networks and industry knowledge. We work in partnership with a large range of clients from small, independent companies through to global blue chip organisations.
Our aim is to build and maintain long-term working relationships with our clients. Employers can trust us to offer tailor-made and cost-effective solutions to their recruitment problems, and jobseekers can trust us to deliver a discreet and dedicated service that will help them make the very best of their specialist skill-set.