Systems Engineer III
Long Term Contract
- Responsible for the planning and engineering of an organization's
- systems infrastructure, including implementation and design of hardware and software.
- Oversees development and maintenance of computer systems.
- Identifies departmental needs and makes suggestions regarding technical direction.
- Monitors the performance of systems. Analyzes users' needs and creates flowcharts, diagrams, and other documentation.
- Minimal work direction needed, highly skilled and knowledgeable to the
- Expert in the field, possibly professional certification holder.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Ability to diagnose and resolve complex system communication issues.
- Extensive experience working knowledge of PCs, network hardware, operating systems, software and network communication protocols.
- Software application qualification of Uniformance Process Studio Release 322 (UPS
- R322) desktop and Web components for EMRE WPC 3.4 on Windows Server 2016 and Windows 10 Desktop
- Update the installation and operations documentation for UPSR322
- Feedback documentation anomalies discovered during "Cold Eyes" installation of PHD R340 on WPC 3.4 and Windows Server 2016 for the ExxonMobi Pipeline (SIM) project
- Provide training for new EMRE systems engineer regarding the
- installation, configuration and operation of PHD R340 and UPS R322
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.