PRV / PSV Valves Manager
We are seeking an experienced PSV/PRV Valves Manager
to enter a career with us, if you are an experienced engineer with at least 5 years
of experience please respond to this request with your detailed resume outlining your experience and background.The Valves SME MUST have the following experience and expertise:
SAFETY AND RELIEF VALVE Manager
- The manager requires more than 5 years' experience in all valve types PRV / PSV (incl. Gas/air, Steam and Liquid) and needs to have extensive testing experience both workshop and field. Needs to have an understanding of boiler codes, National Board accreditation for VR, API, AMSE standards, P&ID understanding, procedure writing and reviewing. Both onshore and offshore experience would be highly regarded.
- Job Description
The Coordinator is responsible for providing Advisory and/or Supervisory services for the valves department. Coordinate with the client, and Project / Site Managers to insure timely completion of deliverables. Trouble-shooting to solve errors relative to proper installation and operation.
The manager requires a talent for working with other people; fellow employees, customers, contractors. Must be capable of making quick, accurate decisions relative to problem solution & problem liability. Must be able to maintain accurate records and communicate reliable information thru detailed technical reports.
Core functions are;
- Safety management; in accordance with EnerMech IMS (Integrated Management System) and regulatory requirements across the business at all times.
- Industry and company compliance with systems requirements at all levels ensuring audit compliance.
- Assist with troubleshooting valve issues both workshop and field and advice on corrective actions and/or recommendations.
- Improve the operational systems, processes and policies, support better management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organisational planning.
- Play a significant role in long-term planning, including an initiative geared toward operational excellence.
- Be the focal point for customers on technical and commercial solutions for the Valve service line.
- Working with BD and sales; prepare and submit all technical and commercial proposals for the following areas;
- Valve test and repair (On and Offshore)
- Field testing and repair of valves
- Testing standards and requirements
- Assist in the marketing of field service and spare parts.
- Work in liaison with the various technical support staff.
- Prepare and review technical documents, procedures and guidance materials for safe work methods, testing and repair of valves and training of personnel.
- Visit customers with the sales force to develop and grow service business opportunities.
- When required, deliver technical presentations to customers both internal and external
- Train other Field Service Engineers and Field Service Technicians in the safe and proper methods and procedures for test and repair of valves
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, competency and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EnerMech offers competitive pay and benefits, Insurance, Health, Life, Accidental, A great 401K plan with a company contribution and PTO/vacation and holidays. Your long term and Short Term disability is paid for by company, as well as many opportunities for technical training/ growth and advancement. We also offer both long-term and shorter (project-based) assignments in many locations as well as full time employment.
- Bachelor's degree preferred in a related field with 5 years minimum applicable job experience or high school graduate with 10 years minimum applicable job experience Valves and related Equipment background.
- Valid driver's license
- Valid Passport and ability to travel
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, citizenship, genetic information or other protected status under federal, state or local laws.
EnerMech is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability. Send resume to email@example.com