Industrial Pipefitter Helper
- Must be able to use a 25 foot tape measure,1'wrench 15/16',11/16'11/8'' channel locks,torpedo level, crescent wrench 12'',for bottles turn on off, square, plumb bob, 4lb hammer, safety harness, tool box w/lock
- Must be able to use threading machine.
- Must be able to bend pipe by hand or with pipe-bending tools and machine.
- Must be able to have basic understanding of pipe isometrics.
- Fit or assist in fitting valves, couplings, or assemblies to tanks, pumps, or systems, using hand tools.
- Assist pipefitters in the layout, assembly, and installation of piping for air, ammonia, gas, and water systems.
- Disassemble and remove damages or worn pipe.
- Aided crews in joining, wrapping, and sealing sections of pipe.
- beveling pipe