Field MechanicJob Title: FIELD MECHANICDuties and Responsibilities :
- Repair mobile high pressure diesel drive pumping and ancillary equipment
- Troubleshoot and analyze equipment malfunction
- Knowledge and experience with Gas centrifugal pumps
- Knowledge and experience with Pneumatically driven pumps
- Perform maintenance and repairs on various heavy equipment
- Remove and replace major equipment components
- Record parts and supply usage
- Read and implement mobile equipment maintenance manuals
- Identify required repair parts and supplies to minimize down time
- Maintain detailed reports of corrective actions required to keep equipment in a safe operable condition.
- Complying with state and regulatory DOT requirements
- Maintain working relationship with key suppliers to aid and assist as required
- Document using the required forms of the maintenance and repair work performed
- Perform all work in accordance with EnerMech's environmental and safety policies
- Comply with company's QA procedures at all time
- Candidate must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and have basic computer experience
- Be a self starter and able to work with minimum supervision
- Must have pro active attitude to safety and be a team player.
- Have a flexible approach to ever changing situations. in a fast paced work environment.
- Be able to prioritize daily maintenance requirements
- Good time keeping and flexible hours are required
- Regular and predictable performance
- Ability to work productively in personal protective equipment throughout work shift in all weather conditions
- Ability to collaborate and the flexibility to work in a fast-paced environment
- Agility to access and repair components on heavy equipment
- Agility to climb onto, into and out of equipment using ladder
- Agility to walk and work on uneven surfaces
- Ability to climb, kneel, stoop, bend, lift, push/pull and/or reach frequently
- Agility, bodily coordination and dexterity of hands and feet
Candidates must have a HS Diploma or equivalent, 3-5 years heavy equipment repair experiencePosition Requirements:
Commercial Drivers License or the ability to obtain
Job Type: Full-time
EnerMech Mechanical Services employs 3000 staff across 40 locations in the UK, Europe, the Middle East, Caspian, Asia, Australia and the Americas, and has evolved in to one of the world's leading integrated engineering contractors, continuing to serve the energy sector whilst expanding its service offering into new sectors, including renewables, LNG, defense, power, infrastructure and petrochemicals.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, citizenship, genetic information or other protected status under federal, state or local laws.
EnerMech Mechanical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability. Any job offer is contingent upon the successful completion of pre-
employment drug screen, physical, criminal background check,
education/employment verifications and reference checks. NO FELONIES AND
CLEAR DRIVING RECORD are required. All qualified candidates for this
position must be eligible to work in the United States without VISA
sponsorship.You can go directly to our careers page below and apply to the position you qualify for:https://chk.tbe.taleo.net/chk01/ats/careers/v2/searchResults?org=ENERMECH&cws=37