Andhra Pradesh, India
Andhra Pradesh, India
Skills: Operations Management, Mechanical Engineering, Petroleum Engineering
Experience: 20 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Andhra Pradesh, India
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
To deliver safe, compliant, reliable and competitive operations across all KGD6 operating areas (Subsea, Control Riser Platform (CRP), FPSO, Onshore Processing Complex, Pipeline Assets and Compressor Stations, meeting HSE, production and cost targets. Be a part of the Site Leadership Team and coordinate with other HODs. Ensure that the Operations Team (including contractors) have the right competence and maintain a people resource plan. Be responsible for reaching and maintaining highest level of Conformance in Operating Management Systems (OMS).
Technical & Operational:
- Implement Operations Management Systems (OMS) with specific focus on process safety, control of work, asset operations, risk assessment, and operating procedures etc. and training of personnel.
- Ensure Uninterrupted Production and meet the production targets
- Implementation of maintenance plans in close coordination with Maintenance Team.
- Identify potential avenues for plant performance improvements with respect to optimization of resources
- To understand the Customer need and fulfil to the satisfaction
- Optimise resources & OPEX
- Develop competency for all critical positions and have suitable succession planning
- Strengthen integrated team spirit at KG D6 in line company's policy.
- Implement Change Management to improve quality, operational efficiency, Cost optimisation and to meet production Targets
- Conducting regular review meetings to improve operational performance with all the connected stake holders;
- Ensure 100% Compliance and timely closure of all audit observations.
- Conduct Periodic mock drills & develop teams to meet any type of emergency situations.
- Prepare & Execute Waste Management Strategies
- Coordination with cross functional departments for developing long and short term plans.
HSE & Compliance
- Ensure incident free operations and Statutory compliances such as OISD, DGH, P&NG and other relevant regulatory agencies associated with production of hydrocarbons.
- Ensure corporate compliances (near miss incidents, PSSR, IMS) related to Asset, Environment and Personnel management.
- Provide inputs to Emergency Response Plan (ERP) and ensure its implementation as per schedule; Ensure continual improvement of HSE performance within the Onshore, Offshore and pipeline assets.
- Ensure compliance to all the Site specific HSE standards by recommending required trainings, skills, tools to team members;
Maintenance & Repair Intervention
- Review and validate intervention & maintenance strategies and plans. Ensure availability of required at all times for implementation of approved plans.
- Effectively utilise Multi-purpose support vessel (MSV) availability in coordination with offshore maintenance teams.
Budget & Resource Management :
- Regular review of expenditure for cost optimisation and utilisation.
- Regular performance review of all critical contracts to ensure implementation and timely resource mobilisation.
- Responsible for personnel management including skill development, training, provide growth, challenging opportunities and effective succession planning for all critical roles.
- Plan and roll out people initiatives to foster employee engagement to build high performance, competent and committed team.
- Competency Based Assessment (CBA); Identify skill sets and competencies required for the team members; Support the team in developing required competencies and skills through Training Need Analysis (TNA) in coordination with Learning & Development team.
New Initiative & Special Projects :
- Ensure and extend all support i.e. review of documents, execution, pre-commissioning and commissioning etc. to project team for ongoing and upcoming new projects.
- Review and suggest improvements based on the lessons learned
- Regular review of inventory, Initiate actions for inventory optimisation measures; and ensure availability of required materials & spares as per the facility needs.
Skills Required (Knowledge and Skills):
- Working experience with challenging environment in Safety, operations of both offshore & onshore
- Analytical ability to diagnose the operational problems/issues
- Capable handle major production operations complex/Projects
Key Attributes (Experience and Qualifications)
Qualifications: Bachelor or Master's degree in Petroleum / Chemical / Mechanical or other relevant degree from reputed institute
Experience: Min. 20 years' experience in Oil & Gas with minimum 10 years in operations leadership roles. Solid experience with both onshore and offshore operations.
PREFERENCE GIVEN TO CANDIDATES WILLING TO RELOCATE TO ANDHRA PRADESH