Skills: HR - General, HR - Recruitment
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
The Sr. HR Operations Partner (Sr. HROP) understands and translates business data to deliver effective HR services.
- Coaches and counsels leaders and managers on people management and impact it has on business.
- Consults with management and collaborates with other functions in HR to proactively deliver relevant and impactful solutions to business challenges.
- Provides feedback to the Centers of Excellence (COEs), Global Human Resources Operations (GHRO), and business unit leaders on the efficient and effective delivery of HR products and services.
- Partners with COEs to share and receive knowledge of policies and regulations to understand implications for the business.
- Partners with COE and GHRO leads to support the implementation of new policies, plans, and procedures, successfully implementing HR strategies, policies and programs within a location. Supports talent management and leadership development locally.
- Consults with Global Compensation on compensation requirements and strategies. Diagnoses problems and re-engineers solutions to solve business problems with HR program and policy implications.
- Receives and handles escalated matters from GHRO, including providing support with HR operations and data interpretation.
- Translates data into meaningful actions for the HR community to improve overall HR service delivery.
- Prepares high level analysis and conducts related conversations with business unit leadership to analyze and forecast the impact to planned people management actions.
- Supports process improvement work and engages as a consultant in local employee relations issues to ensure timely and effective resolution.
- Consults with managers on report generation and interpretation of data and aligns HR metrics to business metrics.
- Undergraduate degree and 3 years of HR Experience
- MBA or Graduate Degree in Human Resource Management or Related Field and 2 Years of HR Experience
- Professional HR Certification
- 4-6 years proven experience as an HR Business Partner in support of a client group
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
3000 N. Sam Houston Parkway E., Houston, Texas, 77032, United States
Requisition Number: 65036
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Support Services
Product Service Line: Human Resources
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Founded in 1919, Halliburton is one of the world's largest providers of products and services to the energy industry. With over 50,000 employees, representing 140 nationalities, and operations in approximately 70 countries, the company serves the upstream oil and gas industry throughout the lifecycle of the reservoir – from locating hydrocarbons and managing geological data, to drilling and formation evaluation, well construction, completion and production optimization. Halliburton's fascinating and proud history reveals a continuous focus on innovation and expansion that began with the company's founder, Erle P. Halliburton. After borrowing a wagon, a team of mules and a pump, he built a wooden mixing box and started an oil well cementing business in Duncan, Oklahoma.
In the 1930s, Halliburton established its first research laboratories where the company tested cement mixes, began offering acidizing services to break down the resistance of limestone formations and increase the production of oil and gas, and performed its first offshore cementing job using a barge-mounted cementing unit at a rig in the Creole Field in the Gulf of Mexico. This was the beginning of what was to become the world's most extensive offshore service.
Halliburton took the initial steps toward becoming a worldwide company in 1926. We sold five cementing units to an English company in Burma, the start of our Eastern Hemisphere operations, and Erle P. Halliburton sent his brothers to open our business in Alberta, Canada. We opened in Venezuela in 1940. By 1946, the company – using its innovative technology – had expanded into Colombia, Ecuador, Peru and the Middle East and began performing services for the Arabian-American Oil Company, the forerunner of Saudi Aramco.
In 1951, Halliburton made its first appearance in Europe as Halliburton Italiana SpA., a wholly owned subsidiary in Italy. In the next seven years, Halliburton launched Halliburton Company Germany GmbH, set up operations in Argentina and established a subsidiary in England.
In 1984, Halliburton provided all of the well completion equipment for the first multiwell platform offshore China. Two years later, Halliburton became the first American company to perform an oilfield service job on the China mainland
The final decade of the 20th century brought more changes and growth to Halliburton. The company opened a branch office in Moscow in 1991.
The company realigned its work into Eastern and Western Hemisphere operations in 2006, and in 2007, divided its service offerings into two divisions: Completion and Production, and Drilling and Evaluation.
Today, Halliburton offers the world's broadest array of products, services and integrated solutions for oil and gas exploration, development and production.
To learn more about career opportunities, please visit www.gohalliburton.com.
Halliburton is an equal opportunity employer.
Halliburton placed 2nd in the 2018 Rigzone Ideal Employer Rankings - find out more.